ANGERME

Re: [2017.?.?] Morning Musume. '17 Spring Concert Tour ~THE INSPIRATION!~

Post by Purin-chama »

The last JKM was the same thing if I remember correctly
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I have a lot to say about how great the concert was... but my first and biggest thought was:

MM is about 3x better when they're not in such strict formations. Their choreographer really worked on the fluidity of the formations and it shows.... It's amazing.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I have the concert DVD and I watched it. Great concert! I'll write it up on my blog when I get a chance.

But I had two questions.

1) In an MC segment at 40 minutes in, Maria, Miki and Sakura are talking onstage and mention "America" a lot. Can someone sum up this conversation for me or link me to a translation of it? Thanks.

2) During "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari," Masaki Sato is absent and the others all sing her verse. She's in most of the rest of the concert, although I noticed her missing from at least one other number. Does anyone know exactly why she wasn't there for "Joshi Kashimashi..."? Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Don't know about the first question, but they've never officially said anything about Masaki leaving the stage. It is rumored that she was in pain, maybe her back, since the camera cut from the live version showed her a few times spacing out and looking in pain.

She missed a few songs.

/EDIT: Looked it up, she returned for Morning Coffee and missed Loving you forever.
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

1) if I remember correctly, it was about "Miki sometimes feels she is American and not Japanese" ; the whole skit was Miki expressing her "doubts", Sakura assuring her she is Japanese and Maria reacting at Miki's reasons by wondering if she wasn't american herself, because of baseball foe example (in too much fake cutesy manners to my taste).

2) I don't think UF ever explained it but it seems Masaki felt bad during the concert, went backstage to rest or fix her problem and came back on stage a few songs later. The others covered her parts when she was missing. She had back problems this winter and we doubt she is completely fine yet (but it could be another reason, we don't know).
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

There was speculation that she was having technical issues too with her ear monitors.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My rave review of this concert is up on my blog (link below).

jigenbakuda
Kenshuusei

Post by jigenbakuda »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211280" data-time="1511878534">My rave review of this concert is up on my blog (link below).

Image</blockquote>

Fantastic Review, you mentioned some things I didnt think about. I definitely think this is one of the of the best concerts Ive ever seen, period. It wasnt perfect, but nothing is. I feel so sorry for the fans who graduated, Morning Musume is in rare form, even without the juggernauts that have graduated. I feel like Morning Musume has a point they are moving towards and Im happy to cheer them on along the way.

This concert was excellent.

The album was excellent. (in my opinion)

Will their latter be greater than their former?
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ
Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)
Tsubuki Factory - ???
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://flic.kr/p/21TdAdk" title="External link">Image</a>