2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 3 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 3 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

Post by JPope »

<div>It's Round 3 of the 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS, the Sweet 16! Starting with this round, the North & South Region match-ups will be combined to a single post.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The BK tournament has been only slightly more volatile than the C-ute side, with a 12-seed earning a Sweet 16 bid by virtue of a win over a 13-seed. All of the top three seeds remain from both regions, though, so more vindication for the Selection Committee. Both 2-3 match-ups should be bloody, which is how it should be.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Vote for the single you like best in each match-up. Information about the tournament can be found in the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=7181" title="">main tournament thread</a>, including the full tournament bracket and links to all of the songs. The <a class="bbc_url" href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Berryz_Koubou" title="External link">Berryz Koubou page</a> at the Hello! Project Wiki is also useful for comparing cover art and costumes. Remember, you're judging the single as a whole, not just the lead songs. Use whatever criteria you wish to determine your vote. You must vote in each match-up.</div>
<div> </div>
Last edited by JPope on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 3 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

Post by JPope »

<div> </div>
<div>1. Special Generation VS 5. Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!?</div>
<div>This was tougher than I expected. I considered voting for "Ai wa Itsumo...", which has grown on me a lot since this tournament started. It's really damn good, but Special Generation still got the vote.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>2. Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai VS 3. Heroine ni Narou ka!</div>
<div>This was easy. "Heroine..." is a fine song, but "Anata Nashide..." is classic Tsunku and such a great groove. The chorus still makes me smile to this day. So does the electric piano in the instrumental break.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>1. Otona na no yo! / 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku VS 12. Piriri to Yukou!</div>
<div>I don't dislike "Otona na no yo!" -- the electric piano parts are sweet -- I just like "Piriri to Yukou!" more.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>2. Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta / ROCK Erotic VS 3. Dschinghis Khan</div>
<div>Yeah.</div>
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<div>THIS WAS BY FAR THE HARDEST ROUND I'VE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF VOTING IN! (Just so you know...)

1. Special Generation VS 5. Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni / Futsuu, Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho!?</div>
<div>This was a REALLY hard one to do. I love all three songs. It came down to technical issues like cover art and overall appeal. I love Ai wa Itsumo's outfits, the random horse in Futsuu Idol and the fact I'm not that big a fan of Koishiteru Toki wa Itsumo.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>2. Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai VS 3. Heroine ni Narou ka!</div>
<div>This killed me. But I'm sticking to my guns and voting for Heroine till I can't vote for it anymore. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>1. Otona na no yo! / 1oku 3zenman Sou Diet Oukoku VS 12. Piriri to Yukou!</div>
<div>I still like the diet song....</div>
<div> </div>
<div>2. Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta / ROCK Erotic VS 3. Dschinghis Khan</div>
<div>Ugh... yer killin' me smalls. Motto Zutto really kills the single for me it's just not my thing. If ROCK Erotic were with any other single I'd probably have voted for it.</div>
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Ai wa Itsumo, Heroine, Otona, ROCK EROTIC WEINNER OPH THE TOORNAMENT
Image Hey
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

TEAM ROCK EROTIC UNTIL THE BITTER END
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Voting closes at 1:30 AM PDT. Still about 5-7 votes fewer than the other rounds for the Sweet 16, which seems odd.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I was slacking due to some hard choices this round, but I got my votes in!

Funny how C-ute has clear winners, while in Berryz' case all matches were pretty close calls.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~