2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 4 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 4 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

Post by JPope »

<div>2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 4 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS Berryz Koubou</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It's Round 3 of the 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS, the Final 8! The North & South Region match-ups are again combined to a single post.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Things heated up in the North Region in Round 3, with the 1 and 2 seeds falling in upsets, setting up a 3-5 match-up to move to the Final 4. Meanwhile, the South played out as expected, and the only remaining 1-seed, "Otona na no yo!" will face off against 2-seed "Motto Zutto Issho..." to determine their Final 4 representative.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Vote for the single you like best in each match-up. Information about the tournament can be found in the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=7181" title="">main tournament thread</a>, including the full tournament bracket and links to all of the songs. The <a class="bbc_url" href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Berryz_Koubou" title="External link">Berryz Koubou page</a> at the Hello! Project Wiki is also useful for comparing cover art and costumes. Remember, you're judging the single as a whole, not just the lead songs. Use whatever criteria you wish to determine your vote. You must vote in each match-up.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Voting closes April 1 at 9:45 AM PDT.</div>
Derby
ANGERME

Re: 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 4 - NORTH & SOUTH REGIONS

Post by Derby »

I tried to cheat and see how many votes the first match had and now I CAN'T VOTE FOR ROCK EROTIC GOD DAMNIT
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

What part of "null vote" did you not understand?  :facepalm:
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

But I thought I had made the same thing in some of the previous polls and then let me vote after refreshing  :doh: 

I can't believe ROCK Erotic might not pass this round because of that ultra shitty song Tsunku paired it with. That man won't stop fucking with the fans
Image Hey
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="206694" data-time="1490814179">
I can't believe ROCK Erotic might not pass this round because of that ultra shitty song Tsunku paired it with. That man won't stop fucking with the fans</blockquote>

Motto Zutto Isshoni Itakatta is way above both songs of the other single to me.

Can't believe Anata nashi lost to Heroine ni Narou ka...
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'm dead! Nooooo. God damn you!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Sadly enough my favourite Berryz songs are already out (Dschingis Khan, cha cha Sing, Romance wo Katatte...). Most of the songs in this round are pretty meh to me, but well.

Motto Zutto > Ai wa Itsumo > Otona no yo > Futsuu > 1oku > Rock Erotic > Heroine ni Narou ka

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="206694" data-time="1490814179">
I can't believe ROCK Erotic might not pass this round because of that ultra shitty song Tsunku paired it with. That man won't stop fucking with the fans
</blockquote>

Who are you calling a shitty song  :dammit:  :lol:  :unsure:
Rock Erotic isn't bad but... I never felt it. I liked the costumes and all but I never felt it. It's quite good actually, but eh. Otona no yo was more my swing and 1oku was so experimental that I have a soft spot for it. Motto Zutto was great though, ok?  :dammit:

The other one was easy. Never liked Heroine and Ai wa Itsumo is great. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I really love 1oku but hate the other one. I voted for Rock erotic, though I don't like the other one [motto zutto] as much I don't hate it.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="206701" data-time="1490818547">Rock Erotic isn't bad but... I never felt it. I liked the costumes and all but I never felt it. It's quite good actually, but eh.</blockquote>This is how I feel about it too. And then 1oku is one of my favourites too. :tongue: But I did put the most time and effort into comparing these two singles before settling on my vote. It's a very close call after considering all the pros and cons of the singles as a whole.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~