Fujii Rio to Graduate from Kobushi Factory and H!P this Summer

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: Fujii Rio to Graduate from Kobushi Factory and H!P this Summer

Post by Purin-chama »

Blog entry from Hirose regarding the situation.

http://blog-project.net/hirose-ayaka/258834
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Crazy. Can't wait to find out what rules she broke. These situations are are pretty rare considering how many girls have gone through H!P in 20 years.

I just hope this doesn't have a detrimental effect on KF, although if the rules she broke had anything to do with not pulling her weight, the other members might be relieved despite their public comments.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Judging from what Ayaka wrote it doesn't look like she (or the other members) had problems with her.

"Starting with the summer Hello! Project concerts、 and the stage greetings for 「JK Ninja Girls」、
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">All of our activities from now on will be with the 7 of us。
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">However、 it won’t change the fact that Rio is a member that’s precious to us、
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">And that Kobushi Factory was made up of the 8 of us。
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">I love the 8 member Kobushi Factory。
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">And that’s why even when it’s just the 7 of us
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">I’d like to be proud of my love of the Kobushi Factory that we all built up together with Rio。"
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">[...]
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">"We love Rio, just as you do。"
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">[...]
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">"At first、 I and the members
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">Were helped out a lot by Rio。
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">I am truly grateful to Rio。
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;">From now on, as a friend, I would like to support Rio on her new path。"
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Ayapan is so sweet. The way she is talking reminds me of what C-ute member said about Megumi (then Kanna and Erika) at their graduation / blogs after it.

I just hope for Rio being out as soon as possible is what she wanted and that her choices won't affect KF in a bad way.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

So if KF loses it's mojo, I guess we can Blame It on Rio. Image
Last edited by JPope on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Honestly I don't think Rio was really adding anything to the group at this point.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

[quote="Saya"]
Honestly I don't think Rio was really adding anything to the group at this point.
[/quote]

Same. Obviously she's among the bottom 4 girls, but the others have more going for them (Rena/Natsumi for visuals/personality, Sakurako for vocals).
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Rio was known for her dancing and personality... but Hama-chan kind of shoo'd her out of dancing and imo KF has a number of personalities sooo

Imo the hidden gem of KF is Rena, so I'm hoping she stays.

It's sad to say, but I think KF will be just fine without Rio, sans her wotas
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm not taking this well. She was my favorite of the group and while she didn't contribute much vocally I'll still miss her presence in the group if I do continue to follow them.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I think the boyfriend angle is still totally in play. Here's a possible scenario: UFP discovers that Rio has a boyfriend that the press does not yet know about. They ask her to stop seeing him until she graduates in two months. Rio says "nah, bro." UFP terminates her contract.

I don't think they'd terminate her for a boyfriend unless it was the result of being Fridayed. Her refusing to put a relationship on hold for two months, though, would be a justification to terminate.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

That sounds possible. It's probably what Takahashi did - met her future husband, then put the relationship on hold until she graduated, then made the relationship official and went off to marry him. 

I wonder though why they'd terminate her contract if she was to leave anyway. I could understand it if she got caught by media but eh. I'd be surprised if they actually cared that much about Rio having a boyfriend, considering she is one of the less popular members in a not so well known group.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

The more recent approach to dating in H!P seems to be ignoring the problem so long as it doesn't reach the press so I really doubt that, especially since they chose to bring her parents into the whole ordeal which doesn't make much sense to me as most parents don't give a shit if they're almost college aged daughter dates.  It honestly looks more to me like it could be a partying thing like w/ Aibon - drinking and smoking underage, getting caught, refusing to stop, get the boot.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="208693" data-time="1499375912">That sounds possible. It's probably what Takahashi did - met her future husband, then put the relationship on hold until she graduated, then made the relationship official and went off to marry him. 

I wonder though why they'd terminate her contract if she was to leave anyway. I could understand it if she got caught by media but eh. I'd be surprised if they actually cared that much about Rio having a boyfriend, considering she is one of the less popular members in a not so well known group.</blockquote>

To make an example of her, probably. What does it do to a group's morale when someone is just out and about doing whatever they want while everyone else works hard? It's pretty telling that most of their small group talks/handshakes when promoting their last single didn't involve her.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They did a TV appearance without her too. Although she was there for the song performance.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Anderei"]
To make an example of her, probably. What does it do to a group's morale when someone is just out and about doing whatever they want while everyone else works hard? It's pretty telling that most of their small group talks/handshakes when promoting their last single didn't involve her.
[/quote]

Good point. Just puts her in a very bad light. But well, maybe that's what it is.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="208693" data-time="1499375912">
That sounds possible. It's probably what Takahashi did - met her future husband, then put the relationship on hold until she graduated, then made the relationship official and went off to marry him. 

I wonder though why they'd terminate her contract if she was to leave anyway. I could understand it if she got caught by media but eh. I'd be surprised if they actually cared that much about Rio having a boyfriend, considering she is one of the less popular members in a not so well known group.
</blockquote>

[/quote]

That's interesting. I didn't know this, but it does go to my point that the other members might actually be relieved despite public comments to the contrary.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Saw this on Twitter, so I memed it.

Last edited by JPope on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The commotion over this sure died down after a day. Everyone who was upset vented and everyone trying to understand it from the company's POV responded and we all had our say. When no new info emerged, everyone quietly went on to other things. I just hope that when some solid information emerges, someone will find it and let the rest of us know.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="208735" data-time="1499523317">
The commotion over this sure died down after a day. Everyone who was upset vented and everyone trying to understand it from the company's POV responded and we all had our say. When no new info emerged, everyone quietly went on to other things. I just hope that when some solid information emerges, someone will find it and let the rest of us know.</blockquote>

Oh, if the reason why is made public, we'll all be talking about it. Depending on what this is, this could be the biggest "banishment" since some of the MM girls.

But if she just was skipping practice it'll be talked about, but that's pretty tame to the old MM boots. I think the talk about it has died down only because anything else we say at the moment is pure speculation, and you could talk about that for hours and it won't get you anywhere
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A magazine reported that an insider said it was behavior issues and that it was having an effect on the other members. Not an official source, so take it with a grain of salt.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

She was my least favorite member and one of my least favorite members overall so I'm not upset. In fact this is the most interesting she's ever been to me.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="208736" data-time="1499529308">I think the talk about it has died down only because anything else we say at the moment is pure speculation, and you could talk about that for hours and it won't get you anywhere</blockquote>The BBS is like anti-Internet in that regard. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="Anderei"]
A magazine reported that an insider said it was behavior issues and that it was having an effect on the other members. Not an official source, so take it with a grain of salt.
[/quote]
am i the only one who takes from this that it was a harassment thing; maybe she was harassing another member of kf or even just h!p in general?
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="208747" data-time="1499631179"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="208737" data-time="1499529976">
A magazine reported that an insider said it was behavior issues and that it was having an effect on the other members. Not an official source, so take it with a grain of salt.</blockquote>
am i the only one who takes from this that it was a harassment thing; maybe she was harassing another member of kf or even just h!p in general?</blockquote>

Source says it was a lack of motivation and enthusiasm and that fans had started spreading rumors.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

damn it come on Rio i wanted some hot goss 
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

@Anderei: any idea what kind of rumors?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The post about the magazine didn't say, so I'm assuming the alleged source didn't say anything further on the matter.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Haru"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="208737" data-time="1499529976">
<div>
[/quote]
am i the only one who takes from this that it was a harassment thing; maybe she was harassing another member of kf or even just h!p in general?

</div>
</blockquote>

I just took it as Rio was slacking, and either other girls also started to slack-off, or they were getting frustrated with Rio.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I would assume frustration, picking up the slack and all that.

She was also my least favorite in Kobushi but I care a little bit only because I have a couple friends that really loved her and are taking this hard.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki