Hello! Project Shake Up - CG and KSS Group Changes

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Re: Hello! Project Shake Up - CG and KSS Group Changes

Post by sayu1991 »

So of course, Ruru FINALLY gets to debut and it's to the group I most despise. :(
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The new JJ members will start touring with them on the 17th. The first date of their tour will be the last performance as 5.

I imagine they'll probably mostly just be dancing and singing chorus, unless they've somehow come up with new material since adding them.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

RURU'S COMING TO AMERIIICAAA?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm talking about the Live House Tour in Japan. No word on if they're doing the foreign tour. I'm guessing they won't be. 
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

But JJ is coming to the US as part of their world tour thing. They haven't announced the date yet, but I assume the new members would come too.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm a bit bummed, I wanted to see them as 7 already.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="208826" data-time="1499838116">
I'm a bit bummed, I wanted to see them as 7 already.</blockquote>They'll be performing for the first time as 7 on the first day of HelloCon on the 15th.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

If they are part of the world tour, damn they really lucked out with what group they were added to.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="208827" data-time="1499839280"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="208826" data-time="1499838116">
I'm a bit bummed, I wanted to see them as 7 already.</blockquote>They'll be performing for the first time as 7 on the first day of HelloCon on the 15th.</blockquote>

Oh yes, thank you for the reminder.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Are they still coming to the U.S.? It wasn't anything official but someone on Facebook concluded that they weren't.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

They are, but they haven't announced a date yet and whether or not the new members will go with them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

New profile photos. Also, I think Haga and Momona are the first two members in H!P to have gens added after them but still remain the youngest members in their groups? Haga has managed to do it twice.

MM (their individual profiles haven't been updated, only person using these outfits in the solo ones is Chisaki)

Angerme 

This one is weird because it's not just the regular copy and paste edit. They moved everyone around and used different poses I guess to make it look more real? I don't know.

Juice=Juice

I saw a photo of them from the concert and Nanami sticks out in this group like a sore thumb.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Sakura is older than both Maa and Duu.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="208938" data-time="1500131467">
New profile photos. Also, I think Haga and Momona are the first two members in H!P to have gens added after them but still remain the youngest members in their groups? Haga has managed to do it twice.

MM (their individual profiles haven't been updated, only person using these outfits in the solo ones is Chisaki)

Angerme

This one is weird because it's not just the regular copy and paste edit. They moved everyone around and used different poses I guess to make it look more real? I don't know.

Juice=Juice

I saw a photo of them from the concert and Nanami sticks out in this group like a sore thumb.</blockquote>

I like Momusu outfits.

If they did it on the purpose you said, they did wrong to me. It's one of the very very few photos that stroke me as "There were not photographed together".

I was worried about Nanami not fitting in me Juice=Juice but today performance relieved me on this matter. So I won't juge on a photo.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

At Juice=Juice's first tour with the 7 members, the colors were officially revealed: Danbara with Orange & Yanagawa with Medium Blue
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I may or may not have subbed the reveal video  :kanonechi:

EDIT: Anyone, anyone? Bueller?
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.