[2017.??.??] Hello! Project Summer Concert

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2017.??.??] Hello! Project Summer Concert

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They've finally learned to put Eripon's vibrato to good use... But yeah, that was overall a solid performance. Still not amazing, but better than the past few years. I love how different Yokoyan's voice is compared to everyone else's....
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Juice=Juice's concert rip of their English version of Wonderful World

They started off a little shaky, but it eventually got better. Oh, and it's a concert rip. So... there's that going against it too.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Alright, time to learn the lyrics!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Videos:

H!P - Hatsukoi Sunrise
H!P - Dondengaeshi
Morning Musume - Hitorijime
Morning Musume - Seishun Say A-HA (SHAMELESS AMOUNT OF BACKTRACK ALERT)
Morning Musume - Egao YES Nude
Morning Musume and Angerme - Heroine ni Narou ka!
Country Girls - Itooshikutte Gomen ne
Country Girls - CHOICE&CHANCE
Angerme and Country Girls - Aitai Aitai Aitai na
Angerme - I Musou Strong!
H!P Kenshuusei - Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari
Tsubaki Factory - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
Kobushi Factory - Mukidashi de Mukiatte
Gathering Medley:
Part 1 Sexy Boy -> Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~ -> ~Go Girl Koi no Victory~
Part 2 Koi no Telephone GOAL -> I&YOU&I&YOU&I -> Koisuru Angel Heart
Part 3 MI DA RA Matenrou -> Sekai wa Summer Party -> Yeah! Mecca Holiday
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I got the concert DVD and watched both discs.

Questions:

1) Karin (J=J), Maho (Angerme), Rena (KF) and Kiki (TF) were all absent. Three of them are listed with their groups in the opening credits, but not Maho. Makoto reads all four names during one of the MC segments. Why was Maho left out of the opening credits?

2) I think we know why Maho and Rena were both absent--was the official reason "anxiety disorders"?--but what about Karin and Kiki? Was Karin still suffering, as late as August 20 when this concert was recorded, from whatever it was that kept her out of some concerts earlier in the year? And do we know what Kiki's issue was?

Thanks.

More questions later.
Last edited by Madara on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Mano was probably left out because she was not going to take part in the concert from the get-go, she’s been out since early this year. The other girls were probably planning on being there.

Kiki had a herniated disk. That’s also why she wasn’t in the dance version of Hana Moyou. She’s missed a bunch of Events because of it, and only recently is back to dancing with them.

Karin was also injured, but I forget what it was.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

[quote="Anderei"]

Part 3 MI DA RA Matenrou -> Sekai wa Summer Party -> Yeah! Mecca Holiday
[/quote]
I actually really liked this performance. MKB always had two singers who were a bit weaker (Boss Saitou and Megumin) and I found Haruna and Maria reminded me of that and fit in the group well. I definitely prefer listening to Danbara vs watching her; she doesn't give me idol vibes at all but damn her voice. And Chiichan is so cute I wanna smush her cheeks. Not sure who the fifth girl is but she was inoffensive enough.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Valerie" data-cid="211523" data-time="1512790719"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211268" data-time="1511810511">
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZW3IOda8Lw' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Part 3</a> MI DA RA Matenrou -> Sekai wa Summer Party -> Yeah! Mecca Holiday
</blockquote>
I actually really liked this performance. MKB always had two singers who were a bit weaker (Boss Saitou and Megumin) and I found Haruna and Maria reminded me of that and fit in the group well. I definitely prefer listening to Danbara vs watching her; she doesn't give me idol vibes at all but damn her voice. And Chiichan is so cute I wanna smush her cheeks. Not sure who the fifth girl is but she was inoffensive enough.</blockquote>

Fifth was Angerme's Kasahara Momona.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Valerie" data-cid="211523" data-time="1512790719"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211268" data-time="1511810511"><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZW3IOda8Lw' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Part 3</a> MI DA RA Matenrou -> Sekai wa Summer Party -> Yeah! Mecca Holiday</blockquote>I actually really liked this performance. MKB always had two singers who were a bit weaker (Boss Saitou and Megumin) and I found Haruna and Maria reminded me of that and fit in the group well. I definitely prefer listening to Danbara vs watching her; she doesn't give me idol vibes at all but damn her voice. And Chiichan is so cute I wanna smush her cheeks. Not sure who the fifth girl is but she was inoffensive enough.</blockquote>Kasahara Momona from ANGERME.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211522" data-time="1512784785">
Karin was also injured, but I forget what it was.</blockquote>

Wasn't this when she completely lost her voice and couldn't even dance because the breathing would aggravate it?
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="211527" data-time="1512799174"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211522" data-time="1512784785">
Karin was also injured, but I forget what it was.</blockquote>
Wasn't this when she completely lost her voice and couldn't even dance because the breathing would aggravate it?</blockquote>
Yeah it was something with her throat. She started just dancing in their tour, but eventually had to sit out completely. She was out a while too.