[2017.09.06] LoVendoЯ 2nd Mini-Album "Яe:Start"

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2017.09.06] LoVendoЯ 2nd Mini-Album "Яe:Start"

Post by Anderei »

LoVendoR brings a mini-album featuring tracks written by Hyadain and Chisato (PENICILLIN). Reina Tanaka and Marina Okada write lyrics for this release. Comes with a bonus DVD featuring trailer(s) (subject to change).

They performed a new track, Buppanase! Baby I, Love Ya at their live today.

It'll have been a year and seven months since their last release when this comes out. Beating out Bitter&Sweet's one year and five months earlier this year. Ciao Bella Cinquetti's upcoming release will also be a year since their last, so this is kind of a recurring problem for the Up Front groups. 
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2017.09.06] LoVendoЯ 2nd Mini-Album "Яe:Start"

Post by JPope »

That song and that performance bored the shit out of me. This group still seems so haphazard and unserious to me. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tracklist

01. Buppanase! Baby, I Love Ya! (ぶっぱなせ! Baby, I Love Ya!). Lyrics & Composition: Maeyamada Kenichi. Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru.

02. Giragira Densetsu (ギラギラ伝説). Lyrics: Tanaka Reina. Composition: Chisato. Arrangement: Kawai Eiji.

03. Cinderella Time ♪ (シンデレラタイム♪). Lyrics: Tanaka Reina. Composition & Arrangement: Kamiya Rei.

04. Shuppatsu no Kane (出発の鐘). Lyrics & Composition: Okada Marina. Arrangement: Kawai Eiji.

05. GAME. Lyrics: Tanaka Reina. Composition: Chisato. Arrangement: Kawai Eiji.

06. CARRY ON. Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: Kohei by SIMONSAYZ.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Lovendor gets another album before MM does, I'm dying laughing. I know they're not H!P but stilllll  :lol:  8o  8o
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

All of the Up Front groups have released albums since MM's last.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Cover
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Lovendor's image is about as focused as Maki Goto's solo career. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The video preview for "Buppanase! Baby, I Love Ya" is on the latest episode of Upcoming. It's very idol.

https://youtu.be/WucI8lRpbUI?t=279
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
The video preview for "Buppanase! Baby, I Love Ya" is on the latest episode of Upcoming. It's very idol.

[/quote]

It sucks... Well, it sucks especially when it's supposed to be a rock group. But I still don't care for it as an idol song anyway.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

With all the random english this felt like an in your face Pink Cres.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="209634" data-time="1503075504">
<div>

[/quote]

It sucks... Well, it sucks especially when it's supposed to be a rock group. But I still don't care for it as an idol song anyway.

</div>
</blockquote>

Lovendor is a group that was literally created to keep Reina in Tokyo that happens to be a band. It's been five years, and this complaint comes up every time someone mentions their name. People need to get over them not being rock enough. They never even advertised it as a rock band audition. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="209640" data-time="1503195260">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="209634" data-time="1503075504">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Lovendor is a group that was literally created to keep Reina in Tokyo that happens to be a band. It's been five years, and this complaint comes up every time someone mentions their name. People need to get over them not being rock enough. They never even advertised it as a rock band audition. 

</div>
</blockquote>

They didn't advertise it as a "rock" band, but they proceeded to market it as a rock band; They choose members who fit a more pop rock image, their first album was a cover of rock songs, Reina's graduation song was ROCK no Teigi, and Bukiyou and Ikujinashi are very rock... Then in 2015 they decided to switch their image to be way more pop than rock. It's no secret they were going for more of a rock band feel... They just decided to suddenly change it. Fans of the original concept have a hard time getting into the band now since its image is all over the place. You can't blame people for seeing rock and expecting more rock afterwards.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="209640" data-time="1503195260">
<div>

<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Right, that's why Tsunku said the following when asking fans to name the band: "The theme of the band name should of course be 'rock,' but I'd like to aim for something Beautiful and sweet but a little badass rock.' I'd be happy if you used this to think up a band name!" It's also why their first tour consisted of rock clubs and a "girl rock" festival, and why their debut album was Lovendor Covers the Rock. Because they were never intended to be seen as a "rock" band. Brilliant.