Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

Post by yuzuriha »

God fucking dammit.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="211427" data-time="1512585477">At least it seems like they cared enough to at least attempt to sit down and change the situation instead of all the old Friday scandals. It's been a month since the original news broke. Who was the last major scandal that left right after? Fujimoto?

This could be why those C-ute scandals never amounted to anything. They agreed to stop or not be caught, etc.</blockquote>

Which ones? The ones near the end like Mai didn't matter since they were halfway out the door.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211430" data-time="1512592309"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="211427" data-time="1512585477">
At least it seems like they cared enough to at least attempt to sit down and change the situation instead of all the old Friday scandals. It's been a month since the original news broke. Who was the last major scandal that left right after? Fujimoto?

This could be why those C-ute scandals never amounted to anything. They agreed to stop or not be caught, etc.</blockquote>
Which ones? The ones near the end like Mai didn't matter since they were halfway out the door.</blockquote>
Didn't Chisato have something posted about too? I thought it was before their disbandment was announced.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="211432" data-time="1512592814"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211430" data-time="1512592309"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="211427" data-time="1512585477">
At least it seems like they cared enough to at least attempt to sit down and change the situation instead of all the old Friday scandals. It's been a month since the original news broke. Who was the last major scandal that left right after? Fujimoto?

Which ones? The ones near the end like Mai didn't matter since they were halfway out the door.</blockquote>
Didn't Chisato have something posted about too? I thought it was before their disbandment was announced.</blockquote>

Yeah, but they'd been in the game so long and were getting to the age of leaving anyway that what was the point? Kobushi has years of potential scandals ahead of them rather than just one or two like C-ute.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

As long as Ayapan is in, I'll follow them closely, but the stage will sure look empty for a while.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I found this announcement odd as I had figured they'd continue to ignore it as they already had. But they suddenly pull the rug and let her go. It's not even like Rena's situation where they technically "graduated" her, she got "removed" just like Rio. Their wording of her termination seemed much harsher than Rena's, too... So I'm guessing Rena was toying with the idea of quitting idol life or quitting a normal life and decided on her own to "graduate," where as maybe Tagucchi told the company she'd stop dating and didn't actually stop. It's hard to tell. But they were obviously way more upset with Rio and Taguchi.

Their fall tour ended on December 3rd so I think they were just waiting until the end of the tour to release her. Sad. I'll miss her voice.... Pretty much all of the "mood makers" of the group are gone now. I hope this doesn't stiffen up Kobushi as a group, where maybe they don't feel they can trust each other.

PS: Did Rena seriously flash on a live video??? Or were you just being hypothetical? lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

This is what she did:

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Why girl ? She looks really great though.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

hahaha is it bad that I love that she did that
Kaori • Risako 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

To be honest it's interesting when former idols go a bit scandalous. Kaneko Rie (former senior KSS member) also looks very different now, has long blonde hair and shows off with her boyfriend (then again she's already in her 20ies, Rena is...17 I think?).

I honestly don't mind Rena doing that, but it seems like she's using her former-idol-status for views (then again who wouldn't). The only thing that annoyed me was when she showed Taguchi in that Line Live, probably got her some trouble.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They make them do bikini shoots, but this is scandalous? That's hilarious.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Yeah, it kills me that when their company / a bunch of old ass business men make them do bikini shoots it's okay but flashing some titty on your own terms gets people shook haha.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

^^^

Kaneko is actually in the States now. She has an instagram although she doesn't update super often.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211452" data-time="1512666925">
They make them do bikini shoots, but this is scandalous? That's hilarious.</blockquote>
Go read her H!O thread. I'm sure there are wota who are offended because she kissed a boy in the same stream.

It's so obviously a rebellious 17 year old phase that I can't believe people are getting upset. Especially at the whole 'adjusting my shirt oops that's my bra!' thing.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I love her even more than I already did 
Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Woah, Rie is kind of a basic party girl now haha. And she's in my city (LA).
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211452" data-time="1512666925">
They make them do bikini shoots, but this is scandalous? That's hilarious.</blockquote>
I forgot about photobooks, you're right.

Edit : it seems people were also shocked because one hour before she posted this : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://i.imgur.com/8UssjJ6.gif' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://i.imgur.com/8UssjJ6.gif</a> .
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]
[/quote]

Does she speak English?

Rie was always my favorite Egg. She changed her look a lot and always kept it interesting. She has a strong face. Every time we got a closeup of her at a concert, I was happy.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211461" data-time="1512696319"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211458" data-time="1512683473">
Woah, Rie is kind of a basic party girl now haha. And she's in my city (LA).</blockquote>

Does she speak English?

Rie was always my favorite Egg. She changed her look a lot and always kept it interesting. She has a strong face. Every time we got a closeup of her at a concert, I was happy.

Image</blockquote>

Pretty sure she does, her boyfriend isn't Japanese.

This is her instagram: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.instagram.com/kaneko.r0701/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.instagram.com/kaneko.r0701/</a>
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="yuzu"]
hahaha is it bad that I love that she did that
[/quote]

I feel like this is iconic. I almost wish everyone that left H!P was this crazy.... I wouldn't have expected it from soft-spoken, air-headed Renako. But honestly this just makes her feel like more of a person. Like with Ogata Haruna's original tweets they made her delete--it made her relate-able. 

Same with the Taguchi photos, since we are in her thread lmao.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211461" data-time="1512696319">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="211458" data-time="1512683473">
</blockquote>

Does she speak English?

Image</blockquote>

Pretty sure she does, her boyfriend isn't Japanese.

This is her instagram: <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.instagram.com/kaneko.r0701/" title="External link">https://www.instagram.com/kaneko.r0701/</a>

[/quote]

Wow! Too bad we never had that Rie Kaneko in H!P.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Honestly, sensationalism aside, I love it when girls, former idols, do go against idol life. A bit of a kick in the butt of those obsessive and sometimes really gross wota.*

*I know that's also where the money comes from and that idol business probably didn't exist without them, but as someone who couldn't care less for pure idols who are put into way too small bikinis with way too much padding to create the illusion of boobs on a 14yo I honestly can only shrug at these people getting their "hopes" crushed.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Why does H!P hate Kago but not Yaguchi?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="211497" data-time="1512748394">
Why does H!P hate Kago but not Yaguchi?
</blockquote>

What Kago did was illegal, Yaguchi's was just morally wrong. And Yaguchi was long past idol-dom when her stuff happened.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211498" data-time="1512748922"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="211497" data-time="1512748394">
Why does H!P hate Kago but not Yaguchi?</blockquote>

What Kago did was illegal, Yaguchi's was just morally wrong. And Yaguchi was long past idol-dom when her stuff happened.</blockquote>

haha that's true, thank you for the reminder.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Kago also continued to screw up while on probation. She was almost in the clear when <can't remember what> happened.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Zoe"]
Kago also continued to screw up while on probation. She was almost in the clear when <can't remember what> happened.
[/quote]

Got caught smoking again. And was seen with a man old enough to be her father.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="211502" data-time="1512755604">
<div>
[/quote]

Got caught smoking again. And was seen with a man old enough to be her father.

</div>
</blockquote>

You mean like this?

And this?

(I couldn't find one with Kago, who happens to be older than both of these two.)
Last edited by Madara on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, like that, but at an onsen.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ah yes, the old "smoking cigarettes is way worse than fucking your side-piece in your home" argument.  That Yaguchi was allowed back with open arms while Kago is still persona non grata is one of H!P's worst mistakes.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean... like Anderei said. She was underage and therefore broke the law. And it's not like they fired her the first time it happened. It was the second time.