Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: Natsumi Taguchi is getting it

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
I mean... like Anderei said. She was underage and therefore broke the law. And it's not like they fired her the first time it happened. It was the second time.
[/quote]

Great. That was also over 10 fucking years ago. Why is she still barred from H!P events?

Which sends a worse message to young girls: Underaged smoking, or fucking your side-piece in the bed you share with your husband behind his back?
Last edited by JPope on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211515" data-time="1512770386"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211514" data-time="1512770186">
I mean... like Anderei said. She was underage and therefore broke the law. And it's not like they fired her the first time it happened. It was the second time.</blockquote>

Great. That was also over 10 fucking years ago. Why is she still barred from H!P events?

Which sends a worse message to young girls: Underaged smoking, or fucking your side-piece in the bed you share with your husband behind his back?</blockquote>

I mean, smoking kills. And what young girl was following Yaguchi at the time?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211515" data-time="1512770386">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211514" data-time="1512770186">
I mean... like Anderei said. She was underage and therefore broke the law. And it's not like they fired her the first time it happened. It was the second time.
</blockquote>

Which sends a worse message to young girls: Underaged smoking, or fucking your side-piece in the bed you share with your husband behind his back?</blockquote>

I mean, smoking kills. And what young girl was following Yaguchi at the time?

[/quote]

Following that logic, what's the point of not allowing Kago to take part in OG now?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211528" data-time="1512802019"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211518" data-time="1512772300"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="211515" data-time="1512770386"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211514" data-time="1512770186">
I mean... like Anderei said. She was underage and therefore broke the law. And it's not like they fired her the first time it happened. It was the second time.</blockquote>Great. That was also over 10 fucking years ago. Why is she still barred from H!P events?

Which sends a worse message to young girls: Underaged smoking, or fucking your side-piece in the bed you share with your husband behind his back?</blockquote>I mean, smoking kills. And what young girl was following Yaguchi at the time?
</blockquote>
Following that logic, what's the point of not allowing Kago to take part in OG now?</blockquote>Probably because Kago had unfortunate stuff happen like her husband going to jail and stuff like that.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Also, these apply now:

Image Image (Taguchi and Renako teaming up)

Image Image

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

This is so Evil Queen Bee looking, I can't help but laugh.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Kago was like 18 wasn't she?   Honestly, a LOT of Japanese teens smoke lol.  It's really only scandalous to idol fans.  Smoking age of 20 is about as respected as the smoking age of 18 is in the US - which is to say, not at all.  It's not really seen as ~breaking the law~ but wota are incredibly dramatic. 

I'll always feel bad for Kago cuz she just never stood a chance - shitty family, a druggy dad, entire career gets ruined for smoking a cigarette at 18 (something countless Johnny's boys have been caught doing w/ limited repercussions, btw!), falls into the common pattern of "girl from broken home repeats cycle with some disgusting piece of shit dude".  It all just makes me sad and I feel like if H!P had been there for her like they were with Yaguchi, she'd be in a much better place now.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She was 15 when the photos were taken. They were just released later on a couple days after she had turned 18.

Yaguchi actually was put on probation, she just didn't get in further trouble like Kago did.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

[quote="Farrah"]
Kago was like 18 wasn't she?   Honestly, a LOT of Japanese teens smoke lol.  It's really only scandalous to idol fans.  Smoking age of 20 is about as respected as the smoking age of 18 is in the US - which is to say, not at all.  It's not really seen as ~breaking the law~ but wota are incredibly dramatic. 

I'll always feel bad for Kago cuz she just never stood a chance - shitty family, a druggy dad, entire career gets ruined for smoking a cigarette at 18 (something countless Johnny's boys have been caught doing w/ limited repercussions, btw!), falls into the common pattern of "girl from broken home repeats cycle with some disgusting piece of shit dude".  It all just makes me sad and I feel like if H!P had been there for her like they were with Yaguchi, she'd be in a much better place now.
[/quote]

I've always felt very very bad for Kago for the above reasons also. I think after H!P fell apart for her, she had nowhere to go and nobody to guide her, thus leading to all of the questionable shit she did afterward (the ex-husband with Yakuza affiliatons, getting sued by an ex-wife for the affair she had with her husband, the multiple gravure-esque photoshoots, the weird Jazz phase ((lol))). She seems to have really mellowed out these past few years however with her new husband and second baby. I think it's super sad to see the clear attachment she still has to H!P and being an idol in general as she sings "My Wish" at every damn event she's at and had that desperate attempt to create an idol group of her own. I know at the end of the day it's just business, but I wish there was something more that the company could have done for her. I can only imagine it stings her to see Tsuji still getting invited back to do Robo Kiss up there without her lol.