Hello!Project 2018 Prediction Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Hello!Project 2018 Prediction Thread

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:center;">Image
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">2018 will be Hello!Project's 20th anniversary. 2017 has seen a lot of surprising changes, departures, and arrivals. 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Per usual, feel free to comment with whatever predictions you have for H!P in the year 2018... It's usually easiest to divide it by bullet sections for each group.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Here are most of the correct predictions we made last year, grouped up:
Spoiler: [+]
<div style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;margin:0px;">Myself:</div>
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
<div style="margin:0px;">
<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">TicTacAnyone, on 09 Dec 2016 - 12:24 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

My predictions for 2017:
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Kenshuusei: Danbara Ruru, after debuting, fits nicely into her group.
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Country Girls: Momochi gets a solo song on CG's album before she leaves the entertainment biz
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Country Girls: They get an 80's-themed song
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">MM'17: 13th gen is a success within the wota fanbase and general sales increase, new album in 2017.
Mukuro:
<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Mukuro, on 09 Dec 2016 - 12:51 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

-Akane and Ogata Haruna are thrown into the back once 13ki joins
-Kobushi continues to dominate over Tsubaki

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Thea, on 09 Dec 2016 - 12:52 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM: Someone leaves because hopefully SOMEONE in management learned from Platinum.
Sayashi Riho: Doesn't come back even one smallest, tiniest bit, not even photos. She holds on to her ~2 years away with an iron fist. Await next year's prediction thread for the hope. (Negative Nelly here, y'all)
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">DonJuan, on 09 Dec 2016 - 2:28 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM'17: Someone will graduate, I'm sure about that. 
MM'17: They'll get an album, but it's going to be a best-of.
MM'17: Will become the company's main interest group again.
MM'17: Mizuki, Ayumi, Haruka and O. Haruna will get a photobook.
°C-ute: One member will leave the showbiz completely. 
ANGERME: They'll get one good and one boring single. (Subjective, but I left it -TicTac)
ANGERME: Since the company shoves their interest to another group next year ANGERME will have a so-so year.
Kobushi: Will continue to perform with other idol groups and build up a decent fanbase.
Tsubaki: Will finally get Up-Front's attention once °C-ute's graduated.

Others: This is still 2016 kinda, but Buono! will announce their disbandment at the Countdown concert, since Momoko will leave showbiz.
Others: Sayumi will get a new radio show. (Partially. She was on radio shows --TicTac)
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Derby, on 09 Dec 2016 - 6:26 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM'17:
- In other news they get an album and their singles have only 1 boring song, the other 2 are always good.

ANGERME:
- They get 2 replacements to keep the number 9 but they add this 2 girls together so they have a single as 8.
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Mizura, on 09 Dec 2016 - 8:13 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

• 13ki end up being well recieved. Although Danbara Ruru doesn't get chosen and she leaves and debuts right away somewhere else. (Partially true, debuted in H!P still --TicTac)
  • Angerme starts selling better and rivaling Morning Musume more.
  • Sayumi has a job of some sorts involving Hello! Project.
  • Oda Sakura or Kudo Haruka ends up announcing their graduation.
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">zlilzlilzlil, on 10 Dec 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM:
- the 13 generation will be a nice addition (as they are from the eggs).
- from 12 generation a see Miki being pushed more.
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">iDOL1641, on 10 Dec 2016 - 1:52 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM17: 13th gen won't make much of an impact, but they'll be better than 12th gen. (Felt the first part was subjective but still relevant, so kept it in --TicTac)
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Anderei, on 10 Dec 2016 - 7:59 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

I'm going to start predicting new JJ members every year until it happens. I mentioned it elsewhere but next year they'll all be 18+ and aren't far away from finding themselves in C-ute's situation.
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Shoujo Q, on 11 Dec 2016 - 7:47 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

Morning Musume : Someone is leaving. Probably from the 10th gen. 
Morning Musume : 20th anniversary. Semi-world tour. And an album release. (Probably 3 versions and one of them will have a cover of old Musume songs.)
C-ute : They Release a Mega Album like Berryz did with another cover of old songs but handpicked by C-ute members. (Wouldn't that be awesome?)
ANGERME : They don't suck, but I'll continue to be on the fence with them for the 1st half of the year. Momona finally breaks out of her shell. 
Country Girls : New members are added in the new year. And they release an album.
Kobushi/Tsubaki : Someones going to lose a member. I just haven't decided from which group. Probably Tsubaki. 

New group is formed in the wake of the C-ute loss. (Halfway. We'll see where Reina's group leads. --TicTac)
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">JPope, on 11 Dec 2016 - 8:32 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

Here's my only prediction:

Neither Ikuta nor Iikubo will graduate. Other(s) will.

Well, that and I expect a drop-off in quality of music given to ANGERME, but that's totally subjective. 
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">Saya, on 19 Dec 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>

MM:

-14th Gen Auditions Announced

-10th gen member graduates
</div>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">TicTacAnyone, on 28 Dec 2016 - 02:23 AM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="203594" data-time="1482909834">
I wanna add one more prediction before the year starts...

-MM will start performing lots of Platinum era songs.
</div>
</blockquote>

<p class="" style="font-weight:bold;">TheParuProject, on 17 Jan 2017 - 7:27 PM, said:<a class="" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?app=forums& ... apback.png[/img]</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TheParuProject" data-cid="204322" data-time="1484699228">
MM:

14th gen auditions announced near the end of the year.
New album. Finally.

C-ute:

Airi continues to perform as a singer with a different company.

Juice=Juice:

Uhhh... consistency? That's what they're good for.

Country Girls:

Momo graduates, Risa is named leader.
Country Girls releases their first album. Included are the 4 unreleased songs they've been doing in lives, the '15 updated version of Hajimete no Happy Birthday! heard at 2015's Hina Fes, and a few other CM covers (Kakumeichikku KISS, please?)
They re-record their first single for the album so as to do their absolute best to erase Uta from history. LOL

Kobushi Factory:

Continued success.

Extra:
Several KSS selected to form a new group.
</div>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Get those brains going!
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Morning Musume:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Angerme:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Juice=Juice:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Country Girls:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Kobushi Factory:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Tsubaki Factory:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Reina's Group:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">KSS:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Extra:
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Project 2018 Prediction Thread

Post by Anderei »

Everyone: Will continue to be boring. 

Doesn't get any safer than that! A couple of these groups are lucky I even remember they exist.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211034" data-time="1510207799">

Doesn't get any safer than that! A couple of these groups are lucky I even remember they exist.</blockquote>

I mean, Kobushi's drama has been kind of interesting ????
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="211035" data-time="1510208147"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="211034" data-time="1510207799">

Doesn't get any safer than that! A couple of these groups are lucky I even remember they exist.</blockquote>
I mean, Kobushi's drama has been kind of interesting ????</blockquote>

I mean in terms of like releases and promotional activities and what not.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I feel like having two months left is too early to make any bold predictions, so I'm just going to make my standard ones now:

-Iikubo Haruna graduates
-Katsuta Rina graduates
- All groups actually release music in the second half of the year
-Kobushi gets members from the 2018 new member addition
-Masaki starts acting like a drama queen when Haruka is gone, gets fired al la Rio style.
-Yokoyama gets a lead song 
-Kobushi Factory gets the Country Girls treatment and eventually only does digital releases
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

A tsubaki member is the next to be caught up in scandal.  I don't know them well enough to guess who.

Masaki will graduate MM.  Probably some other member as well but I have no idea who it would be.

Members of this latest audition get added to Kobushi.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Morning museums: Someone else is going to graduate. I’m thinking Iikubo, Masaki or Mizuki. Their songs will stay pretty much the way they’ve been and they won’t really have anything really different that’ll warrant any image change.

Angerme: Maho is probably going to leave. If she doesn’t, someone else is going to graduate. Probably Akari or Rina.

J=J. They’ll probably stay consistent and keep releasing decent songs. If someone does graduate it’ll probably be KanaTomo or Yuka.

Tsubaki Factory: they’ll continue to do decently well and better than Kobushi Factory. Someone is probably going to graduate or have a scandal. There’s no way that 9 members is going to last for a long time.

Kobushi Factory: Can’t tell if Taguchi is going to leave or not. But I don’t really expect anything exciting to happen either way. They’ll probably continue to have mediocre occasional releases and they might add a new member or 2 to make it more interesting.

Reina’s group: Hopefully they’ll announce it and it’ll be well received and I’ll like it more than Kobushi Factory.

KSS: Inoue Hikaru debuts into the Reina group. Takase Kurumi and Momohime end up joining as well and holding concurrent positions with Engeki Joshibu
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I agree Tsubaki will probably lose someone in the next year or two. I think Melon were the only permanent group that didn't have a graduation within the first couple years.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The shoe will continue to drop.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

You know what? Looking for stuff to talk about I realized that there really were embarassingly few releases this year...

- MM got two physical singles, 6 months apart from each other, fortunately a (self-cover) digital release and an album as well or else H!P would've looked really bad
- ANGERME got one... single-single and one... BD-single..? (soon to be released)
- J=J had one physical and one digital single (and we're still waiting for the full MV of the latter) (...and ... Goal... which was also a digital single but everyone forgot about that one? i mean they even count Fiesta Fiesta as their first digital single?)
- CG had the same as J=J, as well as an album which was released under Momoko's name (lol). But then again, CG had other problems to deal with this year...
- Kobushi had one single. dude. 
- Tsubaki is the only other group with 2 physical single releases. They also had nothing else, while the others had soundtrack albums or something. Not counting these though because honestly who cares about them.

Makes 9-ish (depending on what you count the second ANGERME single as...) physical singles for 6 groups. Eh. Remember when J=J only got one single one year and their fans were pissed? Well.

Going on with the predictions...

Morning Musume
- another graduation, for sure.
- see them announce 15ki auditions sometime next year
- two new singles next year
- Morito, Yokoyan and Miki will get special focus
- Kaede will become the tomboy once Duu is gone 

ANGERME
- hopefully more than one single
- will continue as 9. I expect Maho to leave completely at the end of this year, there won't be graduations next year
- another stageplay, again with Dawa and Moe as the protagonists - and Takechan and Kana as the guys. lol.

Juice=Juice
- two singles
- will go on as if nothing happened
- finally US tour stop

CG
- one digital single
- will be disbanded afterwards

Kobushi
- how does Up-Front fix problems? add members!! (at least two for Kobushi)
- they're rebranding the group, therefore they'll get at least two singles

Tsubaki (I nearly forgot about them, see how much I care about them)
- going against the general opinion I'm gonna say they won't lose a member
- if they're going to lose a member it's going to be Kiki due to health reasons (apparently she's still not performing with them?)
- will continue to have rather sucessful singles (selling more copies than Kobushi and J=J)
- another photobook for the group, probably Kisora because I care about her as much as I do about Riko (= not at all)

Ichioka Factory
- will get members from the H!P auditions and KSS
- there will be an awkwardly large age difference between Ichioka and the youngest members (I expect a 13yo to join)
- since they're the new hot thing we'll be amazed by the promotion for them (only for them to be dropped 2019/20)

KSS
- some will go to Ichioka Factory
- if not chosen for IF Inoue Hikaru will leave
- Yuhane will continue to get CM deals

Extras
- Ozeko will quit showbiz, Yamakki will stay for as long as her university education takes
- there will be at least one graduation due to health reasons, money is on Kiki and/or Masaki.
- Tsunku will write only 2 songs for single releases. in general. they probably both go to MM. 
- all their youtube channels will stay as boring as they are
- we're going to talk about some management members
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

^

As long as they maintain this many full time groups, they'll continue to all have fewer releases as a result. The days are long gone where they focus on releasing stuff for MM and everything else comes second.

Tsubaki have had two major singles but still have never even toured which is weirder. It's not necessarily a bad idea to pull back a bit on releases but touring is an idol groups bread and butter
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Good point, especially considering how much they milk J=J's touring. 

And yeah, less releases make sense, but honestly they could also just split two triple a-sides into three double a-sides. I doubt fans would care.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They wouldn't but it would still mean fitting three promo periods in a year in between touring and all the other groups. This isn't a problem just H!P is having. The 48 groups and Stardust are experiencing it too due to the number of groups they're all pumping out.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Ah, well, makes sense. It just makes everything feel slow.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="DonJuan"]
You know what? Looking for stuff to talk about I realized that there really were embarassingly few releases this year...

- MM got two physical singles, 6 months apart from each other, fortunately a (self-cover) digital release and an album as well or else H!P would've looked really bad
- ANGERME got one... single-single and one... BD-single..? (soon to be released)
- J=J had one physical and one digital single (and we're still waiting for the full MV of the latter) (...and ... Goal... which was also a digital single but everyone forgot about that one? i mean they even count Fiesta Fiesta as their first digital single?)
- CG had the same as J=J, as well as an album which was released under Momoko's name (lol). But then again, CG had other problems to deal with this year...
- Kobushi had one single. dude. 
- Tsubaki is the only other group with 2 physical single releases. They also had nothing else, while the others had soundtrack albums or something. Not counting these though because honestly who cares about them.

[/quote]
Juice=Juice also had Jouro release too, but yeah many forgot about that XD
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think we all know the prediction Thea wants to make, but I'm scared of doing so. If saying it will happen will make it not happen, haha....  :unsure:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Juice=Juice also had Jouro release too, but yeah many forgot about that XD
[/quote]

Damn, I did... so J=J wasn't even that bad off this year. I mean their world tour in general was already big and they got two good new members, but now, with basically 4 releases...
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Actually compared to last year, I'd say we got more songs this year (and releases for that matter)
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Ozeki Mai will lose interest in idol activities and the other three will find it too stressful to balance both groups, and CG will disband. Risa will continue to be active under H!P in other random projects.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="211070" data-time="1510270554"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="211068" data-time="1510268824">
Juice=Juice also had Jouro release too, but yeah many forgot about that XD</blockquote>

Damn, I did... so J=J wasn't even that bad off this year. I mean their world tour in general was already big and they got two good new members, but now, with basically 4 releases...</blockquote>

Depends on if you think unpromoted digital releases are a replacement for physical ones. They're also one of the most inactive groups when it comes to magazines, tv and stuff so there's definitely a trade off.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

<div>MM'18:</div>
<div>- Mizuki, Haruna and Masaki will graduate. Haruna and Masaki on spring, Mizuki on fall.</div>
<div>- Sakura does not become the 2nd sub-leader.</div>
<div>- Chisaki's color will be changed before their Spring tour.</div>
<div>- By the time of Mizuki's grad, Miki will be a frontgirl and Yokoyama and Morito will still get pushed.</div>
<div>- Riho will show up at one H!P event and probably some more during the year.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Angerme:</div>
<div>- Takeuchi graduates and Maho is taken out of the group.</div>
<div>- Kasahara doesn't get a big push. Moe, Dawa and Mizuki will still get a lot more than her. (Single-wise)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Juice=Juice:</div>
<div>- Will get better singles and a rise in sales.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Kobushi:</div>
<div>- 3 new members to get back to 8.</div>
<div>- Their sales stay kinda low.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Tsubaki:</div>
<div>- No member graduations but an hiatus announced.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Ichioka's group:</div>
<div>- They will debut around the end of the year very late and only relese indies in the meantime.</div>
<div>- Despite their 'early' debut they won't be heavily promoted.</div>
Image Hey
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Whatever happened to Tomoko's health? It doesn't seem to have slowed down J=J.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="211087" data-time="1510328609">Whatever happened to Tomoko's health? It doesn't seem to have slowed down J=J.</blockquote>

There are varying degrees of severity for endometriosis right? And their choreo tends to not be super intense, imo. She's a good candidate for leaving simply because next year her and Yuka will be 23 and 24. I think them adding new members basically cemented that management doesn't plan on them being around much longer.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Morning Musume: kind of continues on the path of meh, no new members until 2019,  no graduations this year, graduation announced at Fall tour for next spring

<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Angerme: Maho doesn't return, continues to release great singles, releases 3 next year, I see Aya sticking around till she's 25, if there are any graduation announcements it'l be for the fall tour and it'll be Katsuta
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Juice=Juice: releases a new album, continues to release alternative singles, I don't see them adding anybody without some kid of exceptional skill to the "professional group"
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Country Girls: releases 2 digital singles with every H!P concert (4 total), only concert music videos to everyone's disappointment 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Kobushi Factory: gets shafted in light of all the scandals, only releases 2 singles
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Tsubaki Factory: no graduations or additions, rises above Kobushi in terms of treatment and gets more spotlight, releases 2 singles that are really good
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Reina's Group: 8 members, Reina, 3 girls from the H!P Audition (Kodama, Goto, and Momoko) , 3 Kenshuusei, and a surprise member (maybe Ozeki, Yamaki, or a Hokkaido KSS), only releases indie singles this year, and they're all digital or only for sale at concerts
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">KSS: Audition failures join (Yuriya, Shion, Ruru, Anna, and Nanami) one of them leaves within a year
<p style="background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Extra: H!P as a whole moves away from physical releases and focuses more on digital releases
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I have been waiting for this year to make this prediction...

2004: H.P. All Stars

2011: Hello! Project Mobekimasu
2018: new all Hello Project single

It's time.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="211191" data-time="1511139213">
I have been waiting for this year to make this prediction...

2004: H.P. All Stars

2011: Hello! Project Mobekimasu
2018: new all Hello Project single

It's time.</blockquote>
In addition, someone's got to say summer shuffles so... :lol:

-Summer Shuffles

-Giant concert with as many MM OG as they can get (Kamei the only one who doesn't attend)

-Official releases for Otome/Sakura gumis.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^They wouldn’t call Kago though haha
rikako♡eripon♡airi
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

Morning Musume
- Mass exodus of members with either Erina, Haruna I, and Masaki leaving. Mizuki will still stay and be leader.
- Miki gets big push to main girl and Chisaki and Kaga get push too since Haruka's gone.
- 15th gen gets announced in the fall.
- Sakura Gumi and Otome Gumi become official units, but only do digital releases

Kobushi Factory
- They get a 2nd gen of three girls from either KKS or the H!P audition
- No more boyfriend scandals

Juice = Juice
- Karin graduates
- Gets two singles this year

Tsubaki Factory
- Someone graduates
- Makes an album

ANGERME
- Maho finally leaves
- Someone from 2nd gen graduates
- Ayaka announces graduation in the fall

Country Girls
- Either disband fully because Risa and Mai decides to retire or they'll add new members to replace them
- Will be more active

Reina's group
- Revealed in the winter concert, 7 members
- 2nd gen revealed/announced in the fall

H!P
- Aika and Riho leaves to be part of the M-line
- Riho gets a group
- Shuffle Unit revival!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="iDOL1641"]
H!P
- Riho gets a group
[/quote]

Yes.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="iDOL1641"]
Morning Musume
- Mass exodus of members with either Erina, Haruna I, and Masaki leaving. Mizuki will still stay and be leader.
- Miki gets big push to main girl and Chisaki and Kaga get push too since Haruka's gone.
- 15th gen gets announced in the fall.
- Sakura Gumi and Otome Gumi become official units, but only do digital releases

Kobushi Factory
- They get a 2nd gen of three girls from either KKS or the H!P audition
- No more boyfriend scandals

Juice = Juice
- Karin graduates
- Gets two singles this year

Tsubaki Factory
- Someone graduates
- Makes an album

ANGERME
- Maho finally leaves
- Someone from 2nd gen graduates
- Ayaka announces graduation in the fall

Country Girls
- Either disband fully because Risa and Mai decides to retire or they'll add new members to replace them
- Will be more active

Reina's group
- Revealed in the winter concert, 7 members
- 2nd gen revealed/announced in the fall

H!P
- Riho gets a group
- Shuffle Unit revival!
[/quote]

Interesting. Curious to see how many of these predictions fan out. I'm especially keen on "Riho gets a group."

I'm sure I'll forget, but I hope someone more diligent than me monitors this post and keeps track of these predictions with regular updates here.
Last edited by Madara on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.