Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Popping in to say.... Why am I beginning to like Manaka so much? I usually dislike the more "azatoi" characters but she just pulls it off so well. Plus her dancing is just amazing and her singing is improving every release. 

Time to stan?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="220803" data-time="1597342879">Time to stan?</blockquote>

Yes.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="220803" data-time="1597342879">
Time to stan?
</blockquote>

Yes.

[/quote]
I think I've already begun.

Also is it bad to say I feel like I see a vocal nodule announcement in Reirei's future? She sounds really strained to me this past year.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Rei Rei is starting her JuiceJuice training. Kobushi and Juice seem to have two totally different ways of singing. It took awhile for Manaka to get up to Juice level and she had some nodes I think? So maybe it will happen and she’ll finally push her in the right direction to get better?
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Karin’s photobook ranked 9 this week with 753 copies, which is weird because it came out in May and didn’t rank at the time. Is she leaving this week?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Her graduation is on hold rn.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

She had her talk event/postponed release event on August 21: https://twitter.com/wani_UTB/status/1296809144670797825
Guess that's what pushed it.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Finally got that ballad we (me) have desperately been waiting for!!!

https://youtu.be/Xm1qHjz3vFE
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I feel like they could make an actual unit out of this. They might not become crazy popular, but they could definitely make it work.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I liked it. The song really suits both of their vocals. I wouldn’t mind seeing them both do more songs like this together
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Seeing these poppin up, Im starting to wonder if we might get an album out this?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Seeing these poppin up, Im starting to wonder if we might get an album out this?
[/quote]

I wouldn't mind something along the lines of the old "Chanpuru 1~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~" album.... I actually really liked that album. Just a bunch of covers.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

You can now listen to almost all of AKB’s music on Spotify, leaving H!P as one of the last well known idol group/collectives that’s not on there. H!P joins the rest of us in 2020 when?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

You can do the same on Apple Music and they gave H!P too. They’ve had AKB48 plus the other numbers for awhile now actually.

Maybe they (H!P) have an exclusive deal with Apple? Dunno.

Japan needs to request a J-Pop section. I don’t know how but awhile ago I was getting morning Musume stuff in my k-pop feed. It’s such a mess.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I figured they were worried if they allowed streaming that somehow physical sales would decline... However, handshake events pretty much prevent that.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I feel like most people who would stream probably weren’t gonna buy physical copies anyway. I wonder if that’s why AKB’s management finally did it. Better to get what little companies get from streaming services (Apple music is $.007 per stream and Spotify is .004) than to get nothing at all, because jpop is still super easy to pirate.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="220940" data-time="1600715963">
You can do the same on Apple Music and they gave H!P too. They’ve had AKB48 plus the other numbers for awhile now actually.

Maybe they (H!P) have an exclusive deal with Apple? Dunno.

Japan needs to request a J-Pop section. I don’t know how but awhile ago I was getting morning Musume stuff in my k-pop feed. It’s such a mess.</blockquote>
Would any idol group really be pulling in stream numbers that justify an exclusive contract? It’s probably on Apple Music because they have a massive share in the smartphone industry in Japan.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I have Apple Music so it’s always been Gucci for me. I don’t think Spotify is really popular in Japan to begin with, but we all know H!P doesn’t really care about international streams/fans/promotion.

Still mad no3b isn’t on Apple Music. All my mp3s are on my old computer back in America.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I was on Spotify for a while because I was using a free account, but I finally caved and switched to Apple because I hated not having H!P on any of my playlists
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

SNH48 would probably be the only idol group I’d switch for but they’re not on either one so I’m sticking with Spotify. My workout playlist is too deep to move now.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Yeah, I love that so much J-pop is on Apple music, but it's so damn annoying that it doesn't have its own section. I pretty much only find new stuff when it pops up in my "For you" section.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I could spend days ranting about Apple Music’s horrible j-Pop non sections.

Thankfully I’ve built up such an algorithm with the system that my Favorites, New Music, and Get Up playlists are automatically just prefilled with Jpop and Kpop. I wish I could save some of the lists they give me because they are filled with such an amazing mix. I especially love the Get Up mix. Always the best in H!P make it to that list.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

So apparently Ogata Risa's private instagram account has been found/leaked and she has mentioned that she has a boyfriend and plans to graduate this year.
If anyone wants to look at some matome site that collected some screenshots from insta stories, here's the trendnewskari one.

Personally I'm pretty iffy about it. I don't think she will graduate because of the leak (she's one of the most pushed members in Tsubaki and management usually turns a blind eye to scandals concerning their aces), but if she already had plans to do so..?
Tsubaki is a group that really works as a whole, individual members aren't that outstanding, but I wonder what happens if someone that important to the group just... leaves.

On the other hand I'm somewhat pissed about the leak itself. There are pictures of her face on that account, so if it is real, someone close to her must have leaked it.
Is this the beginning of another Factory Armageddon?

/EDIT: Anna (ainogundan) has mentioned it, and since she's one of the bigger fan accounts on H!P twitter the international fandom is slowly taking notice of this.
Apparently it's not only her having a boyfriend, to quote TripsUsagi: "From the 2nd hand info I read from fans, someonr found Risamarys secret account (twitter?) And has been badmouthing members, going out and partying, and saying she wants to quit, among other things. I've heard there are photos on the account but I have not seen it myself."
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think they’re more likely to turn a blind eye when the member is popular AND there’s plausible deniability.

They’ve been around long enough that it wouldn’t be surprising to see people start to leave and we’ve seen time and time again that behind the scenes members don’t always get along so... who knows. They’d probably be fine without her. Bigger groups have survived losing bigger members and so have smaller groups.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Hmmm it could be fake. I read through the screenshots and it also just doesn’t seem like her? Obviously I don’t know her, but the text seems like a whole different person.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
Hmmm it could be fake. I read through the screenshots and it also just doesn’t seem like her? Obviously I don’t know her, but the text seems like a whole different person.
[/quote]

That's what I thought.... If this is her, she seems to be a pretty serious party girl, lol. Which I know your idol persona is different than what you're really like but, damn, that's intense
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This one really feels like a set up. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I sure hope it is. I really like Risamaru and I'm definitely not in the mood for a scandal.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Trending on Twitter today #ジブリで学ぶハロプロ

(Learn HelloPro with Ghibli)

The former MM Ace Sayashi
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/kbsfct13/status/130 ... 86496?s=21' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/kbsfct13/status/130 ... 96?s=21</a>
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^ This blew up on twitter, gaining comments from Harunan and Captain :lol: https://twitter.com/JPopProjectNews/status/1309522253328023554

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Nonaka Miki revealed that she is enroled at Waseda University's e-school. She is the second member of Morning Musume to go to university while in the group after Sato Masaki.
https://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12629832985.html
https://twitter.com/ainogundan/status/1313543618779545603