Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I can totally see them adding Kirara if we're talking KSS adds.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Based on the last KSS test, I hope none of them are selected, because none of them are any good yet. Angerme is down to four good-to-solid singers and three tin-ears. Outside of Layla, the good singers are either over 20, or pushing it. They really need an injection of solid young talent, because their future looks grim at the moment.

It's crazy to think how good this group was just 12 months ago.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

MM is putting out a new PV bluray collection in January. It's been quite a while since the last one. It'll be nice for the people who miss seeing dance shots for everything, since MM has largely avoided them for a while.

The last collection covered 6 singles (13 A-sides) released between 2013 and 2014, while this one covers 12 singles (31 A-sides) from 2015 through now.

Edit: Right as I post this, I see that this thread says for NOT releases. Oops. :tongue:
Last edited by TheParuProject on Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

A teeth whitening product named "Ora² me" hinted at a collab with "a certain idol group".

You know who plain out tweeted "#ora2" and "countdown"? ANGERME's official twitter account. lol

Anyway, the collaboration includes an MV tie-in which drops on 11/27. If it's anything like Beyooooonds' Vitamin Me I'll gladly take it.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Don't think this has been posted yet.. Kaede Kaga and Reina Yokoyama have modelled for IDOL FILE magazine, Gothic&Lolita edition (「IDOL FILE Vol.19 LOLITA&GOTHIC」):
https://twitter.com/idolfile_jp/status/1323218924196913153/
https://twitter.com/idolfile_jp/status/1321362457042931712/

They got the cover too. Besides them there's someone from something-48, and the rest are indie idols. Also there's a related photo exhibition which just ended in Tokyo and is moving to Osaka soon:

https://idol-market.net/if19-lolitagothic/

I got the magazine, it's all right. Features the photos and short interviews with each model. Berry said it's for otakus rather than lolitas since they don't show their dresses well enough. :hahaha:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Well... at least it gets them some publicity :lol:

- - -

About the year-end concert this year:

Hello! Project Year-End Party 2020 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ @ Nakano Sun Plaza on 12/31

There will be no countdown. Instead, there are three performances with different guests. The last part is scheduled to end at 9pm.

Performers: Morning Musume. '20 / ANGERME / Juice=Juice / Tsubaki Factory / BEYOOOOONDS / Hello Pro Kenshuusei selection

MC: Jojo Gundan / Miyazaki Yuka

12/31 @ 12pm

Part 1 Guests : Takayama Gen, Tanaka Reina, Bitter & Sweet

12/31 @ 3:30pm

Part 2 Guests : Horiuchi Takao, PINK CRES. and Suzuki Airi

12/31 @ 7pm

Part 3 Guests : Nakajima Takui, Matsubara Takeshi, Takahashi Ai, Miyamoto Karin

No Sayumi, but Airi - so she probably won't be at Kouhaku, hm.
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So ANGERME released a MV for a song titled "SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE" which is promoting Ora2 (teeth whitening)

アンジュルム「SHAKA SHAKA TO LOVE」 - YouTube
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Anyway, the collaboration includes an MV tie-in which drops on 11/27. If it's anything like Beyooooonds' Vitamin Me I'll gladly take it.
[/quote]

You got your wish. This is really good.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Cute! The song isn’t my favorite, but I like that they included some “Tsugix2Zokux2” and the tie in didn’t feel too in your face.

I like how colorful the PV is. With these tie-ins the budget is bigger and even the camera and editing quality seems better.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Shaka Shaka, Shaka Shaka to love!

This has been on my mind the whole morning! I love it!
I agree that the song isn't amazing, but it's still cute. 100 points on the MV, though! And kudos to finally showing me a Rin that doesn't look like a deer in headlights.

I'm a bit surprised to see so much Funakki despite her graduating in, like, 2 weeks. But I take it!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The song has grown on me over the dozen or so times I've listened to it -- or more accurately, watched it. I suppose the real test would be just listening without the video, but I dig the song. We all knew it was gonna be cute based on the fact that it was an ad, but it manages to capture the group's innate sense of "cool" at the same time.

The video is the star here, though: it's modern, stylish, colorful and fun! When is the last time Anju looked this good dancing as a group? Sure, the choreo is pretty basic, but it's tight and the girls hit every move hard. The toothbrush-voguing is ridiculous, but it's done so well and with such conviction of seriousness that I'm willing to buy that it's cool, lol! Honestly, the total commitment to the acting in every scene is what sells this video, from Ayano sadly watching her balloons float away to the surprisingly good rap break, everyone commits to the bit. The attention to detail is impressive, right down to the color-coordinated toothbrushes in the close-up voguing shots. Everyone looks like they're genuinely having fun, and it's infectious.

This is honestly more than I hoped for, and for me it bests "Vitamin Me," although they're both great for similar reasons.

Oh, and the heavy dose of Funaki is a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because more Musubu is always a good thing, but a curse because it's another reminder of what Anju/H!P is losing in a week-and-a-half. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="221185" data-time="1604156254">
^Talking about H!P shows, they also have Hello Project presents... "Premier Seat" running right now.

"A new dTV / HikariTV show. Each month a group from Hello! Project will be picked to deliver a special live! They'll show off their unique productions and unit performances. We'll deliver live video with premium feeling as if seen from special seats in the front row!"

They aired the first episode yesterday, featuring Tsubaki Factory. Watch it on BiliBili.

Next one is ANGERME on 11/27.
</blockquote>

And here is the ANGERME one.

Setlist :

1. Kagiriaru Moment / All

2. Nakenai ze... Kyoukan Sagi / All

3. Manner Mode / All

MC intro

4. Mirror Mirror / All (for the first time, they got to perform the dance together as it was intended to look like, a mirror-like symmetrical dance)

5. Kimi Dake Janai sa... friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) / All

6. Samui ne. / Sasaki, Kamikokuryo

7. Yuugure Koi no Jikan / Takeuchi, Kawamura, Hashisako

8. Eighteen Emotion / Funaki, Kasahara, Ise

9. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / All

MC / New ANGERME members introduction

10. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou / All

11. Taiki Bansei / All

12. 46okunen LOVE /All

(A giant mirror ball appears)

The December one will feature Beyooooonds.

- - -

I mean yes, Anju lost a lot of greatness over the last 1 1/2 years, but they're still good. Moe and Rikako are on fire, Layla is getting there. Unfortunately the newest members don't perform with the group yet, but I can't wait to see what they will bring to the table.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div>I was thinking the same thing watching the Ora2 ad -- that Angerme is still a damn good idol group -- and watching their Premier Seat set just solidified that feeling. Then I remembered -- Funaki is still in both, lol! They're about to lose arguably their best member in a few days, certainly their most complete member. And I still think they're gonna be fine. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>We talk about Layla taking advantage of the opportunity provided by the mass exodus, but Momona looks like she's ready for a much larger role, too. She's one who never really hit my radar until recently, as she was kind of lost among a group of more seasoned performers who were all in their primes, and made up a veritable Idol Supergroup. But got-damn, she looks like the real deal now. Not counting the n00bs, only Rin looks like dead-weight, and she's at least not a horrible singer (although not good, either.) The rest all look like they belong and bring something to the table. Hell, I don't even mind Ayano getting a few solo lines anymore, because she plays her main role as cute member so well.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>By my math, post-Funaki Anju will have six solid singers and four below average singers. Not great, but totally workable. Of the weak singers, Ayano more than makes up for it in other areas, and I think Shion will, too. If one of Rin Rin Tin-ear can blossom into something, all the better, but I think Angerme has weathered the worst of the storm.</div>
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Good point on Kassa, that thought crossed my mind as well when I was watching the episode. She's stunning, a decent idol singer and growing up in Dawa's Anju gave her a nice, silly character as well.

Man, I will miss Funakki. She is one of my favourite idols in H!P, a strong fave in Country Girls and still making me speechless in Anju. They will also lose a decent singer for deep songs - Takechan is still there, but Rikako is not really a reliable singer imo (not horrible, rather decent, but not great either). Maybe they can push Kassa in that direction, or maybe even Layla.

But I agree, Rin (the younger one with higher seniority) seems to be a dead-weight. I still wonder what they were thinking when they dropped her into the group.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm not really seeing why y'all don't like Rin, I think she's pretty cool at least visually.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

To me, Rin seems lost half the time, or at least unsure of herself. Watch the Premier Seat performance and you'll see what I mean. I think after a year-and-a-half, this shouldn't be an issue anymore. Now, I think there might be extenuating circumstances to explain some of her slow development: she joined Angerme right when they started to bleed members, and I'm convinced there was intra-group turmoil that lead to at least some of those departures, all of which had nothing to do with Rin. Then Covid slowed everything down just as they were steadying the ship. So yeah, a lot for a 14 year-old kid to handle. She does have a cute and interesting face, she's not the worst singer H!P has ever debuted, and at 15, time is still her friend, so I'll cut her some slack, but I'd like to see her 3 years of KSS training kick in soon.

I mean, shit, if Akane Haga can win me over, I'm not gonna write anyone off completely.

EDIT: I should add that I think Rin is pretty good in the Shaka Shaka video. 
Last edited by JPope on Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

When I saw them live at a release and handshake event last year Kassa really caught my eye. She exudes a lot of energy and you could tell she works really hard. In person she was also really bright. And Rin was, just like she was empty inside or something. She doesn’t show a lot of emotion, and if she does smile, she doesn’t do it with her eyes. I feel like I liked her less after meeting her in person...

I get that she’s nervous, but it was kind of off putting as a fan. Like she didn’t want to be there.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I also don't dislike Rin at all, she seems to be a nice kid. But they didn't need a nice kid in ANGERME. She's not great at singing nor dancing, and, especially weird, she looks like she's scared on stage. I agree it might be nervousness, but then there's been so many girls in the KSS that might have been a better fit...
Like Kirara and Riai, both girls auditioned for the group before (in the audition that Kamiko won).

Maybe she will blow us all away in a few years, as Jpope said, she's still really young. But right now she still looks like she's not ready to debut, despite having been a member for a year now.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I’m not a Rin fan myself, but she’s a good dancer and could be very good (for an H!P idol) if she becomes more expressive. And that’s enough for me to count her as a valuable member, even if her facial expressions are lacking at the moment. There are plenty of capable dancers in H!P, but not that many I would call very good.

Angerme really needs decent singers, though. With Funaki leaving, there are only two in the competent-to-good range (with two who are on the fence). I hope Wakana improves quickly.
Last edited by Banana on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]
She doesn’t show a lot of emotion, and if she does smile, she doesn’t do it with her eyes. 
[/quote]

I was trying to figure out what it was about her smile that didn't seem genuine to me, and I think you just explained it. 

[quote="Banana"]
I’m not a Rin fan myself, but she’s a good dancer and could be very good (for an H!P idol) if she becomes more expressive. And that’s enough for me to count her as a valuable member, even if her facial expressions are lacking at the moment. There are plenty of capable dancers in H!P, but not that many I would call very good.

Angerme really needs decent singers, though. With Funaki leaving, there are only two in the competent-to-good range (with two who are on the fence). I hope Wakana improves quickly.
[/quote]

Rin is going to have to become more comfortable in general before she can become more expressive in anything. I think she's still in fake-it-til-you-make-it mode, which at least shows a desire to make it. Maybe having three n00bs will be the thing that flips the switch in her head, and like I said, she looked better in the Shaka Shaka video than at any point since she's been in the group, so maybe it's already happening.

And it's weird to find myself on this side of a "MOAR SINGERS" argument, but I'm higher on Anju's singers than you are. I think of the remaining pre-9th gen members, only Ayano and Rin are below average. Take, Moe and Layla are all good, and Kasa and Rikako are above average to me (although Rikako seems to have plateaued, and maybe even slipped a little.) And you all know how high I am on Wakana. So while I'm always a "yes" vote for more talent, I'm actually good with where Anju is sitting at the moment.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I feel Rin will grow now that she’s no longer the baby of the group. If Wakana is as amazing as she’s starting off to be, Rin will have herself a ready made rival to push her to finally “grow up” and essentially “glow up”. The babies in the group always seem to bloom more profoundly when they have someone under them.

I too hope she finally finds her footing, she’s always so forgetful in a sea of very memorable girls and her solo fest performance was light years worse than every single one of the 13th gen from Morning Musume and that’s not a good thing considering how long she’s been in the group compared to them.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

"Hello! Project 2020 ~The Ballad~ Special Number" @ Budokan 12.2.20 (6:30pm)

Cast : Morning Musume. '20, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Tsubaki Factory, BEYOOOOONDS, Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

This time they're singing H!P mid-tempo songs. They'll sing in smaller groups instead of solo.

Anju's new members were in the audience.
Setlist:

[spoilerbox]
1. Furusato / All (Solo Fukumura, Kanazawa)

MC / Fukumura

2. Rainbow / Hello Pro Kenshuusei (Yonemura, Yamada, Nakayama, Kubota, Matsubara, Saito, Onoda, Hashida, Hirayama, Kitahara, Murakoshi, Ishiguri)

3. Samui ne. (S/mileage) / Unit ①

Morning Musume. '20 : Fukumura・Haga・Yokoyama・Okamura H.

BEYOOOOONDS : Ichioka・Shimakura・Eguchi・Kobayashi

4. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ (Tsubaki Factory) / Unit ⑥

Juice=Juice : Kanazawa・Uemura・Dambara・Kudo

BEYOOOOONDS : Hirai・Maeda・Yamazaki Y.・Kiyono

5. Namida Iro no Ketsui (ANGERME) / Unit ③

Morning Musume. '20 : Ishida・Nonaka・Makino・Morito・Kitagawa

Tsubaki Factory Group 2 : Yamagishi・Asakura・Ono・Akiyama

6. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi (TYPE B) (Morning Musume. '15) / Unit ⑤

ANGERME : Kawamura・Kamikokuryo・Kasahara・Hashisako

Juice=Juice : Takagi・Miyamoto・Inaba・Inoue・Matsunaga

7. Naite Ii yo (Juice=Juice) / Unit ②

Morning Musume. '20 : Ikuta・Sato・Oda・Kaga・Yamazaki M.

Tsubaki Factory : Kishimoto・Tanimoto・Niinuma・Onoda

8. Ame no Furanai Hoshi dewa Aisenai Darou? (Morning Musume.) / Unit ④

ANGERME : Takeuchi・Sasaki・Funaki・Ise

BEYOOOOONDS : Takase・Nishida・Okamura M.・Satoyoshi

MC / Kanazawa, Takagi, Miyamoto, Uemura

9. Hyoutenka / Miyamoto Karin

10. Everyday Everywhere (Taiyou to Cisco Moon) / Oda, Takagi

11. Fuwari, Koi Dokei (Tsubaki Factory) / Unit ①

Morning Musume. '20 : Fukumura・Haga・Yokoyama・Okamura H.

BEYOOOOONDS : Ichioka・Shimakura・Eguchi・Kobayashi

12. VERY BEAUTY (Berryz) / Unit ③

Morning Musume. '20 : Ishida・Nonaka・Makino・Morito・Kitagawa

Tsubaki Factory Group 2 : Yamagishi・Asakura・Ono・Akiyama

13. Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ (C-ute) / Unit ⑤

ANGERME : Kawamura・Kamikokuryo・Kasahara・Hashisako

Juice=Juice : Takagi・Miyamoto・Inaba・Inoue・Matsunaga

14. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) (ANGERME) / Unit ②

Morning Musume. '20 : Ikuta・Sato・Oda・Kaga・Yamazaki M.

Tsubaki Factory : Kishimoto・Tanimoto・Niinuma・Onoda

15. Tsuzuiteiku STORY (Juice=Juice) / Unit ④

ANGERME : Takeuchi・Sasaki・Funaki・Ise

BEYOOOOONDS : Takase・Nishida・Okamura M.・Satoyoshi

16. Aruiteru (Morning Musume.) / Unit ⑥

Juice=Juice : Kanazawa・Uemura・Dambara・Kudo

BEYOOOOONDS : Hirai・Maeda・Yamazaki Y.・Kiyono

MC / Takeuchi, Kawamura, Sasaki, Funaki

17. Nobishiro ~Beyond the World~ / BEYOOOOONDS

18. Ima Nanji? / Tsubaki Factory

19. Ganbare nai yo (がんばれないよ) *new song / Juice=Juice (8 members, without Miyamoto Karin)

20. Watashi no Kokoro / ANGERME

21. Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe / Morning Musume. '20

MC / Fukumura

22. Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru / All
[/spoilerbox]

It's not pre-corona level yet, but at least they can perform in front of a decent audience again.

And here's a video of Juice=Juice's new song Ganbarenai yo.
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Is this our first look at J=J with Rei=Rei? I like the song. Been a while since an H!P group has done such a conventional idol ballad like this.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I think she performed with them on Ju=Ju Day (10/10), not sure though.

By the way, here's the concert, uploaded to Bilibili.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Since they're starting to do 8-person performances, I guess that's the end of "Inoue Rei x".  Nothing for the last two... :(
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="DonJuan"]
I think she performed with them on Ju=Ju Day (10/10), not sure though.

By the way, here's the concert, uploaded to Bilibili.
[/quote]

Yep, she was with them for one song!
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">===ANGERME Concert 2020 ~Kishoutenketsu~ Funaki Musubu Graduation Special Setlist===
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">1. I Musou Strong!
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">2. Akai Earphone
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">3. Mirror Mirror
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">4. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">MC
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">5. Gakkyuu Iinchou / Tamenaga, Matsumoto, Kawana (Ise & Kawamura as back-up dancers)
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">6. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">7. Wasurete Ageru
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">8. Mystery Night!
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">9. Watashi no Kokoro
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">VTR / Costume Change
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">10. MEDLEY
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Choto Mate Kudasai! / Funaki, Takeuchi
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Thank You! Creme Brulee no Yuujou / Funaki, Sasaki
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Jitensha Chiririn / Funaki, Kamikokuryo
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Gashinshoutan / Funaki, Kasahara
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Uraha=Lover / Funaki, Kawamura
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Kagami no Kuni no Himekure Queen / Funaki, Ise
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Otona ni Narutte Muzukashii!!! / Funaki, Hashisako
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">- Samui ne. (2020 ver,) / Funaki, Tamenaga, Matsumoto, Kawana
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">11. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">12. Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">13. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">14. Kagiri Aru Moment
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">15. Manner Mode
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">16. Nakanai ze...Kyoukan Sagi
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">17. Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it!
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">18. Taikibansei
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">19. Kousaten
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">VTR
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">ENCORE
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">20. Kaeritakunai na. / Funaki
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">MC / Funaki's Graduation ceremony & letter
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">21. 46-okunen LOVE / with the new members
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;">22. Tomo yo (Social Distance ver.)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

===Juice=Juice Concert 2020 ~Tsuzuiteiku STORY~ Miyamoto Karin Graduation Special Setlist===

1. "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?
2. Suki tte Itte yo
3. Platonic Planet
MC
4. Kaze ni Fukarete
5. Kindan Shoujo
6. Ai Ai Gasa
7. Gin'iro no Telepathy
8. Jouro
MC
9. MEDLEY
- Date ja nai you Uchi no Jinsei wa / Miyamoto, Inoue
- Arekore Shitai! / Miyamoto, Kudo
- Senobi / Miyamoto, Matsunaga
- Vivid Midnight / Miyamoto, Inaba
- SEXY SEXY / Miyamoto, Dambara
- Scramble / Miyamoto, Uemura
- Last Kiss / Miyamoto, Takagi
- Kousui / Miyamoto, Kanazawa

10. Otona no Jijou / Miyamoto, Takagi, Kanazawa, Uemura
MC
11. CHOICE&CHANCE (Rei beatboxes)
12. Pop Music
13. Kono Sekai wa Suteta mon ja nai
14. Mirai no Filament / Miyamoto
15. Ganbare nai yo / everyone but Miyamoto
MC (Youtube channel announced, "Mirai no Filament" PV is up)
16. Bitansan
17. Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne
18. Romance no Tochuu
19. Umaretate no Baby Love
20. Naite Ii yo
VTR
21. Tsuzuiteiku STORY (Symphonic Version with Karin) (Graduation speech during it)
MC
22. Magic of Love (J=J 2015 Ver.)
23, Wonderful World
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

So I'm guessing Rei participated in everything? (except when noted)