Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="212339" data-time="1516290102"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="212336" data-time="1516283817">
Karin will be returning to JJ's tour on the 25th until she's injured again.</blockquote>
That seems fast... They even confirmed the Bell's Palsy diagnosis.</blockquote>

They said she's already been released from the hospital.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<div>Angerme will be in
<div>4/7 -4/8 Harmony Hall Zama / Kanagawa  - 1st concert of Hall spring tour </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Name of tour, TBA. They are also running a live house tour at the same time, but will be in Miyagi around the time of HinaFest.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>The Factories haven't announced anything yet. </div>
</div>
</div>

[/quote]

I should probably fit that Angerme concert in also. That's definitely a must-see item on my list.

A Tsubaki concert would be nice, too. If anyone hears anything let me know. When I went to Hina Fest in March of 2016, I hardly knew who Tsubaki was and the only one who stood out at the time was Kishimoto. A lot's happened in two years.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

They haven't done a solo concert since their debut (May 2015) but they perform at KSS shows. The next one is on March 11th at Zepp Tokyo ; Osaka and Nagoya's shows are on 3/17 and 3/18 and they most likely won't have recitals in April.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They've also never had a tour.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Tsubaki will have an event on 4/7 in Tokyo. I think it's boxset events (preorders on Fortune Music) : polaroid photo with the whole group or handshake with them. http://www.helloproject.com/event/detail/4d6a6aae4a39643f21a5a2d474bfd50c1e5f5a9c
Campy <3 !
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Just a reminder that Aine wrote about the cheki experience several years back, if you're interested. 
http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6136&hl=cheki
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The Factories will be having a joint tour this May. 

5/3 - Nakano Sun Plaza
5/5 - NHK Osaka Hall

Disregard that we're at the point where two days constitutes a tour. It's still Tsubaki's first since debut.

JJ and Angerme will also be having concerts at Nakano on 5/4 and 5/5, respectively.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

They may add more dates if these sold out quickly, maybe.
Campy <3 !
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I wonder if they will do a rival tour like Cutie Ranger and Berryz Sentai.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
The Factories will be having a joint tour this May. 

5/3 - Nakano Sun Plaza
5/5 - NHK Osaka Hall

Disregard that we're at the point where two days constitutes a tour. It's still Tsubaki's first since debut.

JJ and Angerme will also be having concerts at Nakano on 5/4 and 5/5, respectively.
[/quote]

Damn, this would be worth going to Japan for also, but I'm not sure I want to do a six-week trip. If Hina Fest wasn't happening, I might have gone for this, but the MM reunion trumps the Factories. Well, at least there will be DVDs of these concerts and I'll be seeing the Factories at Hina Fest, so I'll have some opportunity to see Kobushi live before its numbers dwindle further.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="212404" data-time="1516660218">
I wonder if they will do a rival tour like Cutie Ranger and Berryz Sentai.</blockquote>

I doubt it. That they're doing it together means Up Front probably doesn't believe either can pull off a full tour alone. Hell, even Angerme and JJ don't do hall tours.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Didn't S/mileage do hall tours though ?
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Didn't S/mileage do hall tours though ?
[/quote]

Early S/mileage did. After Saki and Yuuka left, they started struggling to sell concert tickets, which led to Up Front uploading videos of the members crying as staff put 100% of the blame on them. They actually had trouble selling out their first Budokan and have expressed concerns about selling it out as Angerme. Dawa actually once personally asked staff if S/mileage could have a hall tour and was told no. Even now, their upcoming hall tour is only five or six dates.

I'm sure the popularity of the live houses with management has more to do with just ticket sales, because I'm sure everyone could do a hall tour every once in awhile. The fans really like them because they're more intimate and have better views, and a lot of them are in areas more accessible to some fans than the big city venues.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I didn't about the whole story about tickets' sales, thank you.

I agree with your point about live houses, which also seem to be supported by JJ constant live tours, MM doing again Naruchika concerts and °C-ute who also had a last Naruchika before their graduation.

Live tours are also way less demanding in terms of staging and outfits, points which can't be overlooked by staff.
Last edited by Meikochi on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Karin is still not at 100%, she still has problems with hearing sounds correctly. She'll be absent from the Aichi H!P concerts and had some of her lines covered in J=J's concert (by Yuka and Akari).

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/8055/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/8055/</a>

My opinion on this is simply three words: Let. Her. Rest.

Edit: alright, her blog says she was absent from J=J's concert as well. Good.
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I can't believe anybody thought she'd be ready to go by today in the first place.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="212460" data-time="1516891317">I can't believe anybody thought she'd be ready to go by today in the first place.</blockquote>
Maybe it's her that pushed her comeback?
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="212524" data-time="1516920515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="212460" data-time="1516891317">I can't believe anybody thought she'd be ready to go by today in the first place.</blockquote>Maybe it's her that pushed her comeback?</blockquote>

Karin's had enough issues that staff should be monitoring her closely and being somewhat conservative about whether she's ready.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

No official confirmation yet but ANGERME is coming to France this June (probably Paris). Announced at today's H!P concert.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

33Degrees (organiser) published the link to the page to buy tickets, and Ayaka blogged about it so it seems to be true.

So June 3rd (Sunday), in La Cigale like °C-ute. Only waiting for the details for the tickets now.

Yay for Paris again and it will be right after my exams so nice. Hope to see you there DonJuan ;).
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Thanks for confirming! Yeah, I definitely plan on going :) just sad that it's a Sunday.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Informations about the tickets are out :

40€ for regular tickets and 80€ for premiums, which allow early entry and handshake with members.

Too bad there is no signed photo this time. I still may go for a premium, they are not that expensive for a Japanese concert.

What about you DonJuan ?

Spoiler: [+]

I also saw the concerns you expressed on H!O : J=J sold out in 20 hours because the hall (La Boule noire, the night club next to La Cigale) was way too small for a H!P event in France. °C-ute didn't sold out La Cigale even in 2017 (I took one of my bestfriend to the concert and she bought her ticket (regular) one hour before the concert) so I wouldn't worry for a Anju quick sold out.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'm considering premium as well, mostly because of the early entry. Nothing will be better than my position in Dortmund (2nd row centre) but I like being early haha.

About the other information, thanks! I'm definitely relieved now :)
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Why does LA keep getting snubbed but France gets a concert from H!P every year? ????
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mentioned it shortly on H!O, I think Up-Front has a problem with something US-related. May it be visa, venue booking or working law (especially considering minors).

(I know LA =/= all of USA but it's still so weird to me that they never spoke of J=J's US stop again. Has anything changed since MM's last concert there?)
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

They could always come to Canada instead.  :whistling:
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="212620" data-time="1517411291">I mentioned it shortly on H!O, I think Up-Front has a problem with something US-related. May it be visa, venue booking or working law (especially considering minors).
(I know LA =/= all of USA but it's still so weird to me that they never spoke of J=J's US stop again. Has anything changed since MM's last concert there?)</blockquote>
The only thing I can think of is when a bunch of foreign artists got denied entry for SxSW, but speculation is most of them didn't the right kind of visa...
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="212621" data-time="1517412366">
They could always come to Canada instead.  :whistling:
</blockquote>

Let's just hope it will be east coast, because flying in Canada cost a fortune! (and Vancouver have enought stuff already)
Last edited by AquaChan on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="212621" data-time="1517412366">
They could always come to Canada instead. :whistling:</blockquote>

Even the kpop idols avoid Canada lol.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

[quote="Anderei"]

They could always come to Canada instead. :whistling:
</blockquote>

Even the kpop idols avoid Canada lol.

[/quote]

The only time I can think of kpop idols coming to Canada was when the Wonder Girls opened for a Jonas Brothers concert...

Oh but BABYMETAL came to Montreal!! There's hope.
Last edited by Mukuro on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.