Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

Post by Shoujo Q »

<p class="bbc_center">Welcome to the Hello!Project News Thread :: Enjoy the boring side of H!P!
<p class="bbc_center"> 
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center"> 
NEWS RULES! [Where do I post?]

Is it a picture, gif, random old video  or other random musing about H!P? <b>[ Click Me! ]</b>
Is it News Related to a H!P Release [CD/DVD/Blu-Ray]? <b>[ Click Me! ]</b>
Does it have to do with a upcoming Photobook or Publication featuring H!P? <b>[ Click Me! ]</b>
Does it have to do with Up-Front Artists or OG H!P members? <b>[ Click Me! ]</b>
Do you have a question related to H!P? <b>[ Click Me! ]</b>

Some examples of H!P News :
  • Magazine photoshoots and upcoming Magazine appearances.
  • Upcoming Concerts, Plays, Musicals, Fanclub Stuff!
  • News Videos not related to new releases. (That stuff goes into the thread pertaining to the release.)
  • TV/Radio Appearances that are not related to new releases.
  • H!P Acts doing CM work or other promotional live events.
  • Use your best judgment when posting, news. And make sure it has a source that isn't just 2ch!
  • If you find the source on another H!P board, please thank them or link back to them.
  • If a topic becomes long enough, a thread will be made. :lesson:
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by Purin-chama »

Can the news from the old News thread about Maho be made into it's own topic???
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Things you can no longer have or do at an H!P concert according to the website:
  • alcohol
  • super long glowsticks
  • super bright glowsticks
  • those things where you can stick a bunch of glowsticks on and make a ring/fan of glowsticks
  • jumping
  • whistling
  • anything else that might inconvenience the surrounding audience or anything that might interfere with production.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oh, I didn't know alcohol was allowed before. And while these glowstick "fans" (not sure what to call them) were cool I can understand why they could be inconvenient (hitting people, for example - I'm sure I managed to hit someone with a single glowstick already).
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

No jumping? Are they planning to retire JUMP?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="212036" data-time="1514950290">
No jumping? Are they planning to retire <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://projecthello.com/c-ute/jump.html' class="bbc_url" title="External link">JUMP</a>?</blockquote>

Well, C-ute are gone now.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I didn't know about alcohol either but they only booked venues that don't sell alcohol* so I don't think they had much problems with alcohol before anyway.

*sell or give, in venues where you have to give 4-7 bucks in addition to your ticket price, they "give" you a drink, and as far as I know from what Japanese fans told me, the most alcohol-like drink you can sometimes have is Monster, but it is usually limited to sodas or juices.

I'm a bit bothered with the jumping thing, H!P groups mostly perform in venue with seats so people are not packed, which make it is less likely to hit someone, and people are mostly careful when jumping or else, it is part of the fun, but well.
Campy <3 !
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Jumping was the worst fucking thing. I'm glad it's gone. Can't tell you how many times I had to throw elbows into wota who were leaping around like jackasses.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Karin has Bell's Palsy. They hope it's only temporary, but she has to rest for some time and get a therapy.

http://helloproject.com/news/8025/
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It says she should stay at the hospital one week, hopefully she will completely recover because it would be really troublesome for her activities.
Campy <3 !
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I hope she has a quick recovery. She hasn't been very lucky during the summer/winter concerts.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Airi will do 11 performances late March (+ April 1st) in Tokyo, centered around dance and it will last roughly 80 minutes. Another live is planned in April (and she might have a birthday event, maybe). There is also her solo album. I can't wait to listen to it (she said it includes "band-sound type" songs (like Mikansei Girl, which I don't like much after the first listening) and more dancing numbers) and I hope she will continue to have events at this pace.
Campy <3 !
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Masaru Umehara, better known as U.M.E.D.Y, has passed away on December 21 at age 47. He was battling glioblastoma since 2012. 

https://www.facebook.com/umedy/posts/1591742437559269

U.M.E.D.Y has worked on several H!P songs, especially on rap parts, his most iconic rap being the one in Renai Revolution 21. His most recent work within H!P has been the rap part in Jealousy Jealousy. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

MM will be on NHK's "NHK Nodo Jiman", a singing contest show for amateurs. Air date is 3/25.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Betting some of those “amateurs” will be better than half of MM.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Half is probably generous. I'd be willing to bet they're all trained and they're just calling them amateurs becaise they're not with agencies.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

A singing show for amateurs is exactly where MM belongs these days. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean, what are "amateurs"? You could have anyone, like Anderei said people without agencies or people picked directly from the street. I'd argue most school singing projects could blow MM away.

Of course depends on who they let sing. Groups against MM as a whole? Boring. 1 on 1 though? Only Sakura and Mizuki (and occasionally Miki) sound good singing solo.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It just says they've been invited. It doesn't say whether they're actually participating.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That reminds me I was invited to audition for Nodo Jiman but forgot to ever record an audition.  Oops.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I can't imagine they will be appearing as contestants. My comment was all snark.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oops.

True, they'll probably just give comments.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... p?id=11423' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... d=11423</a>

Hina Fest's 4 shows have just been announced :

On 3/31, "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Premium" with MM 5 original members and Taiyou to Ciscomoon members (without Honda Ruru) as guests, and "Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary!!" with Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Fujimoto, Michishige and Tanaka as guests.

On 4/1, Angerme & Juice Premium and then MM Premium.

If any are streamed, I hope it will be the 2nd Premium. (If not, we will eventually be able to watch them all on DVD.)
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... p?id=11423" title="External link">http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... d=11423</a>

Hina Fest's 4 shows have just been announced :

On 3/31, "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Premium" with MM 5 original members and Taiyou to Ciscomoon members (without Honda Ruru) as guests, and "Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary!!" with Yaguchi, Yoshizawa, Takahashi, Fujimoto, Michishige and Tanaka as guests.

On 4/1, Angerme & Juice Premium and then MM Premium.

If any are streamed, I hope it will be the 2nd Premium. (If not, we will eventually be able to watch them all on DVD.)
[/quote]

Sounds like it's time to plan a drop-everything-and-go-back-to-Japan trip. This sounds too good to miss.

And I'll get to watch Haruka Kudo as LupinYellow on the Sunday mornings I'm there!

Questions:
Where will Hina Fest be held?
Are there any H!P concerts at Budokan planned within two weeks of Hina Fest either before or after?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hinafest will be held in Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall in Kanagawa, moving back here from the 2016 event, same time as the Satoyama event. They were at a different place in 2017. So I think you've been here before?

This is the list of concerts running around the time of the Hinafest. If you go before the 31st, you can catch Morning Musume opening their spring tour in Kanagawa. If you stay after you can catch ANGERME.

<div>Morning Musume will be in</div>
<div>
<div>03/17-03/18 Olympus Hall Hachioji / Kanagawa - 1st concert of sping tour</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Name of tour, Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2018 Haru</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Angerme will be in</div>
<div>4/7 -4/8 Harmony Hall Zama / Kanagawa  - 1st concert of Hall spring tour </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Name of tour, TBA. They are also running a live house tour at the same time, but will be in Miyagi around the time of HinaFest.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
Juice=Juice will be in these places around that time. But you'd need to take a high speed train to get to them and it would take you all day. So probably not worth it.
<div>4/6 Toyama MAIRO / Toyama </div>
<div>4/7 Fukui Hibiki no Hall / Fukui</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The Factories haven't announced anything yet. </div>
</div>
</div>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Karin will be returning to JJ's tour on the 25th until she's injured again.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

Hinafest will be held in Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall in Kanagawa, moving back here from the 2016 event, same time as the Satoyama event. They were at a different place in 2017. So I think you've been here before?

This is the list of concerts running around the time of the Hinafest. If you go before the 31st, you can catch Morning Musume opening their spring tour in Kanagawa. If you stay after you can catch ANGERME.

<div>Morning Musume will be in</div>
<div>
<div>03/17-03/18 Olympus Hall Hachioji / Kanagawa - 1st concert of sping tour</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Name of tour, Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2018 Haru</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Angerme will be in</div>
<div>4/7 -4/8 Harmony Hall Zama / Kanagawa  - 1st concert of Hall spring tour </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Name of tour, TBA. They are also running a live house tour at the same time, but will be in Miyagi around the time of HinaFest.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
Juice=Juice will be in these places around that time. But you'd need to take a high speed train to get to them and it would take you all day. So probably not worth it.
<div>4/6 Toyama MAIRO / Toyama </div>
<div>4/7 Fukui Hibiki no Hall / Fukui</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The Factories haven't announced anything yet. </div>
</div>
</div>

[/quote]

Thanks, Shoujo. That's exactly where I saw Hina Fest in 2016 and the seats were incredibly uncomfortable. I'll bring a cushion this time. I also went to an MM concert at that exact same hall in Hachioji a week before Hina Fest.

I went to Satoyama that time as well and got to see so many of the OGs I hadn't seen before. But I got in late because I'd been stupidly waiting in the wrong place, so when I finally figured out my mistake and joined the line I was in the back of the crowd and didn't get a good angle and missed seeing MM's entrance. I won't make that mistake this time.

Here's what it looked like without using the zoom lens:

Kobushi got the front row, blocking MM:

I was hoping for something in Budokan, since I'm eager to see a concert there. That'll have to wait, I guess.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Budoukan's concert are held usually at the end of groups tours, MM & Anju mid or end of May and JJ, if they do a 3rd one, beginning of November.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="212336" data-time="1516283817">Karin will be returning to JJ's tour on the 25th until she's injured again.</blockquote>
That seems fast... They even confirmed the Bell's Palsy diagnosis.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]
Karin will be returning to JJ's tour on the 25th until she's injured again.
[/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOL
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki