[2018.09.26] Hello Pro All Stars - YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2018.09.26] Hello Pro All Stars - YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki

Post by Solarblade »

Just announced that there will be a Hello! Project single in the form of YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki (YEAH YEAH YEAH/憧れのStress-free/花、闌の時)

Will feature: MM'18, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, Country Girls, Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory, and the 2 new units (no confirmation if it's the currently known or maybe after the new girls join will be included or not).

"Hana, Takenawa no Toki" is the theme song of the film Kita no Sakuramori. They all sang it at Hina Fest 2018.

In addition, there will be an additional track "Hello! History" for the regular editions. They performed the song at the H!P Summer concert 2018.

Each group recorded their own version of YEAH YEAH YEAH for the regular editions.

Promotion

Limited Edition DVD comes with music videos for YEAH YEAH YEAH and Akogare no Stress-free and includes a ticket to enter a lottery for a chance to attend the Hello! Project All Stars "Team Taiko Utagassen" release event at the Aki Fest 2018 in the Kumagaya dome on 10/21.

They will have lot of events to promote the single :
9/29 - Hello Pro All Stars single Release Event ~Mini Live Circuit ~ (6 locations nationwide)
9/30 - Hello Pro All Stars Single Release Event ~Nationwide Simultaneous Handshake Events~
10/21 - Hello Pro All Stars Single special event "Team Taiko Utagassen" at Aki Fest 2018
11/24~25 - Hello Pro All Stars Single ~Shuffle Cheki Photo-op in Autumn~ (Tokyo and Osaka at the same time)
4/20/19 - Hello Pro All Stars Single release event ~Spring individual handshake event~ & Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! After Party at Hina Fest 2019 (Makuhari messe hall)

Limited Edition with CD+DVD
Regular editions come with comes with a trading card
Regular A : Morning Musume. '18 edition
Regular B : Angerme edition
Regular C : Juice=Juice edition
Regular D : Country Girls edition
Regular E : Kobushi edition
Regular F : Tsubaki edition

from Mr. A

Tracklist should look like

1. YEAH YEAH YEAH
2. Akogare no Stress-free
3. Hana, Takenawa no Toki
4. Hello! History (Regular only)
5. YEAH YEAH YEAH (sung by whichever group the edition is on)
6. YEAH YEAH YEAH (Instrumental)
7. Akogare no Stress-free (Instrumental)
8. Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Instrumental)
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2018.09.26] Hello Pro All Stars - YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki

Post by Shoujo Q »

Chances are they might do what they did with the last H!P mega single. Because 10th joined a few weeks before that single was released and didn't show up in the MV but were part of promotion.

So the new girls from the Only You audition, if selected will more than likely not appear in the MVs but will do promotional duties.

But looking at the photo, I'm wondering when they shot that photo? The new girls from the two new groups aren't even in it. 

I hope THEY are in the music videos at least. I mean, you couldn't even photoshop them into the sides? Up-front loves to photoshop! 

Anywaaaay, I'm hyped about this news. FINALLY!  :clap:

Here is the Movie Soundtrack  CM from the Up-Front Channel. It's going to be a group song, I doubt there will be any solos. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2018.09.26] Hello Pro All Stars - YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Seeing 12th gen MM on the second row is soooooo odddddd to me
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="214749" data-time="1533510497">
But looking at the photo, I'm wondering when they shot that photo? The new girls from the two new groups aren't even in it.

I hope THEY are in the music videos at least. I mean, you couldn't even photoshop them into the sides? Up-front loves to photoshop!
</blockquote>It looks like the they are in LOVE Machine outfits, so I imagine this was from earlier this year for a magazine 20th anniversary article. Think it was about March time frame.

Edit: I guess not quite Love Machine outfits...
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Considering Karin and O.Mai are in it, probably not. But a good gauge is hair length. More specifically, Yokoyama's. I bet this was done before Ogata Haruna graduated. Maybe winter concert.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ugh what a basic MM reject song. The song pattern is nothing new, and I’d rather see an energetic song with the whole company rather than a ballad style.

I kind of like it. But it will need time to grow on me.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Wow cool I fucking hate it 
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

There is some cute moments in the MV but the song is so boring.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

The PV looks pretty, but the song... meh.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, I agree. With all of you. The MV aesthetically pleasing, but very dull - silver on white, some close ups with the dance shot, costumes like every concert outfit. The cake scenes were cute but the fact that only 3 groups were shown in those (MM, ANGERME, CG) is pretty silly. I liked the beginning and ending, but honestly that can't make all of an MV. 

Some people on H!O disagreed with me but I still think that the dance break is stupid. Super plain ballad and suddenly the hardest hip hop moves, partially in fast motion on top of that? Why would you do that? Why not some nice, soft flow moves? Ah yeah, because of our local "Hello! Project Station Dance Club" unit that has to show off. (Honestly, a good dance club should be able to dance to all kinds of styles.)

Eh, at least the girls are pretty.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="214906" data-time="1534798108">
Yeah, I agree. With all of you. The MV aesthetically pleasing, but very dull - silver on white, some close ups with the dance shot, costumes like every concert outfit. The cake scenes were cute but the fact that only 3 groups were shown in those (MM, ANGERME, CG) is pretty silly. I liked the beginning and ending, but honestly that can't make all of an MV.

Some people on H!O disagreed with me but I still think that the dance break is stupid. Super plain ballad and suddenly the hardest hip hop moves, partially in fast motion on top of that? Why would you do that? Why not some nice, soft flow moves? Ah yeah, because of our local "Hello! Project Station Dance Club" unit that has to show off. (Honestly, a good dance club should be able to dance to all kinds of styles.)

Eh, at least the girls are pretty.</blockquote>

More like companies should realize you don’t HAVE to dance to everything. A good ballad doesn’t need choreography.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah but dancing is basically all they can do nowadays so I understand why they'd want to show off.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I mean in dance you do see people do fast dances to slow paced songs so I'm not fazed by that, especially since Manakan is back. But the entire thing is boring.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

There are definitely points in it where it sounds Tsunku-ish... But I wish he had made something more grand for a 20th anniversary song....
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Everytime it's stuck in my head it turns into My Vision halfway through. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Yeah this song was a borefest...and the dance break also reminded me of "The Vision" and a little of "Tsumetai Kaze no Kataomoi" too.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I like the lyrics but the song itself is super boring. I really they’d stop using white outfits in every single release.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I was hoping this would be one of those songs where I though you all were crazy for dragging it so hard, but nah, you guys are all right on, lol. The only thing I kinda disagree with is the dance during the instrumental break. It was the only interesting part of the song and video for me.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The song lyrics sum it up: "It's mortifying."
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Covers:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

(The editions are:
  • LE: all of H!P
  • RE A: Morning Musume.'18
  • RE B: ANGERME
  • RE C: Juice=Juice
  • RE D: Country Girls
  • RE E: Kobushi Factory
  • RE F: Tsubaki Factory)

Limited Edition Tracklist:

1.YEAH YEAH YEAH

2.Akogare no Stress-free

3.Hana, Takenawa no Toki

4.Hello! History [Additional Track]

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Instrumental)

6.Akogare no Stress-free (Instrumental)

7.Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Instrumental)

8.Hello! History (Instrumental)

Regular Edition Tracklist:

1.YEAH YEAH YEAH

2.Akogare no Stress-free

3.Hana, Takenawa no Toki

4.Hello! History [Additional Track]

Regular A

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Morning Musume. '18 version) [Additional Track]

Regular B

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Angerme version) [Additional Track]

Regular C

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Juice=Juice version) [Additional Track]

Regular D

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Country Girls version) [Additional Track]

Regular E

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Kobushi Factory version) [Additional Track]

Regular F

5.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Tsubaki Factory version) [Additional Track]

6.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Instrumental)

7.Akogare no Stress-free (Instrumental)

8.Hana, Takenawa no Toki (Instrumental)

9.Hello! History (Instrumental)

Limited Edition DVD

1.YEAH YEAH YEAH (Music Video)

2.Akogare no Stress-free (Music Video)

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7429/

"Do you like our white-on-white MVs? No? Maybe you'll like our white-on-white covers better!"
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

lol the worst part is that these covers are better than the messes they put effort into for the regular releases.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I mean they are pretty elegant.

Even though the shoes look like sandals with socks.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

I appreciate that the part-time group has the best cover. It really shows how much charm and personality Country Girls has as a whole.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

[quote="DonJuan"]
I mean they are pretty elegant.

Even though the shoes look like sandals with socks.
[/quote]
That's exactly what they are :lol:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I feel like that isn’t popular in Japan anymore. Maybe I’m wrong.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

The MM cover made me think Mizuki was pregnant.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Myst"]
The MM cover made me think Mizuki was pregnant.
[/quote]

Shit, that would be a twist. I can't lie, at least it'd make MM interesting.