Haruna Iikubo will Graduate From H!P and MM.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Haruna Iikubo will Graduate From H!P and MM.

Post by Meikochi »

Harunan entered M-line.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I offer some highlights of Haruna's graduation on my blog:

https://madarasjpopblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/harunas-graduation/

Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Not gonna lie, Only You hit me in the feels.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thank you as always Madara for your very nice blog review, including your very nice moment with her in the US. If I may add something that you might not have seen on SNS, that was nice to think and precise we can't say Erina, Sakura and Masaki weren't sad because they didn't cry, because on all the photos that members and other H!P / OG posted on their blogs, we can see how down Masaki seemed to be after the concert. It is also funny that you mention Masaki's tarentula ring because it had been quite a topic between fans after the concert. In their previous tour, she had the same kind of ring, with a big butterfly, so she might be the one requesting this kind of rings with her concert outfits.
Campy <3 !
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="216354" data-time="1545191126">In their previous tour, she had the same kind of ring, with a big butterfly, so she might be the one requesting this kind of rings with her concert outfits.</blockquote>

She had a big, dark ring with the first outfit. It may have been the butterfly one.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Madara I love how you described her positive traits! That’s why I love her!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks for your kind words, Meikochi and WonderBuono.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

is that... a pantsuit dress?! I love it lol. I also love that hair color on her, I wish she colored it sooner tbh, it really makes her glow. I wasn’t particularly a fan of her but her beauty and her knack for variety are undeniable and I really hope she finds continued success in the entertainment industry.
Pi Mako
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Pi Mako »

[quote="honey"]
is that... a pantsuit dress?! I love it lol. I also love that hair color on her, I wish she colored it sooner tbh, it really makes her glow. I wasn’t particularly a fan of her but her beauty and her knack for variety are undeniable and I really hope she finds continued success in the entertainment industry.
[/quote]

Agree with all of this... I love her graduation outfit, makeup and hair.  Haven't paid too much attention to MM lately but the last time I remember seeing Haruna was her with greasy skin and greasy hair in a ponytail with greasy bangs.  Then I saw some recent photos from her graduation and I guess a modeling shoot and I now I am like oh my god she is GORGEOUS. I didn't even recognize it was her at first.

Edit:
http://aramajapan.com/news/haruna-iikubo-graduates-from-morning-musume-hp-will-produce-voice-the-virtual-idol-ni-na/93812/#more-93812

Like who even is that? LOL I couldn't believe it....
Last edited by Pi Mako on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.