ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="216806" data-time="1548480635">
Well i think her parents named her that after the Eric Clapton track, so ut kind of makes sense that but...we'll see

I mean Dambara was odd initially too but eh</blockquote>

"Dambara" sticks to the pronunciation though, "Layla" makes it look like a foreigner name so non speaking japanese fans will call her quite differently (and on all stuff written in romaji it will make her look like a half (or double, like Japanese mixed recently began to call themselves), which she is not at all).
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I'm not gonna give up on them just yet, but I am concerned with what I've heard about Haruka sucking as a singer. If she brings strong personality, it'll be cool, as strong groups can carry one or two weak-link singers if they're contributing elsewhere. But if she's just Angerme's version of Ogata, that will be a bad sign.

Anyone know how Ise stacks up as a vocalist?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Not yet. I feel like there's not much content of them except for a few photos.

That being said, Reira/Layla is the Japanese equivalent of a Western child being named Naruto? Poor thing.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]

That being said, Reira/Layla is the Japanese equivalent of a Western child being named Naruto? Poor thing.
[/quote]

Now, now, don't give anybody here any ideas!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="216800" data-time="1548471853">
So it seems the official site had changed the url to Ise's name and now it's Layla Ise (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://helloproject.com/angerme/profile/layla_ise/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://helloproject.com/angerme/profile/layla_ise/</a>)</blockquote>

I actually like it. It’s just a different way of romanizing, and if it’s where her name came from then it makes sense.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="216813" data-time="1548516228">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="216811" data-time="1548491026">

</blockquote>

Now, now, don't give anybody here any ideas!

</blockquote>

Pretty sure there already are some kids outside Japan called Naruto :lol:

So far the writing of her name has been very inconsistent. Her profile links to "Layla" (http://helloproject.com/angerme/profile/layla_ise/), her name on her profile is written completely in kanji (as well as the katakana transcription for easier reading).

Hello! Station has written her with kanji and hiragana as transcription:

Her birthday cake had her name in katakana:

I guess nobody knows anything ^^;