[2019.02.13] Juice=Juice - Bitansan / Potsurito / Good bye & Good luck!

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2019.02.13] Juice=Juice - Bitansan / Potsurito / Good bye & Good luck!

Post by TicTacAnyone »

OooOOoOoo the color grading they did in this video looks sooooo good! <3

The fashion looks even better in motion, I really like it. I just hope it's not too hot when they wear it on stage :( I hope they skip these outfits for stage performances.

Also the song/MV reminds me quite a bit of Cute's Ai wa Maru de Seidenki, which I was also a huuuge fan of. All in all this is a really great single for Juice=Juice, once again!!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="216887" data-time="1549052986">
OooOOoOoo the color grading they did in this video looks sooooo good! <3

The fashion looks even better in motion, I really like it. I just hope it's not too hot when they wear it on stage :( I hope they skip these outfits for stage performances.

Also the song/MV reminds me quite a bit of Cute's Ai wa Maru de Seidenki, which I was also a huuuge fan of. All in all this is a really great single for Juice=Juice, once again!!</blockquote>
The outfits seems more like PV outfits that won’t get used and they’ll wear the outfits from the other singles instead.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Here's the link to the video, slackers!  :tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn3Djtkk66k

It's a fine video.
Last edited by JPope on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Which J=J video is the first to feature Manaka?
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^

Bitansan is Manakan's first PV with the group
Last edited by Solarblade on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

woooow, well overall this was a really solid release! Potsurito was the weakest of the three imo, but GB&GL was cute and well done. I’d like to see more releases without choreography because it’s used so often by H!P as a crutch and removing it appears to incite a lot more creativity with the MV. With the departure of Yuka and Nanami I’m cautiously curious to see what will be done with J=J as a group of now only vocally talented senior idols.

also a bit off-topic but I don’t like this haircut on Sayuki. I LOVE her with short hair but now that it’s chin-length and with no fringe or volume it feels like that “awkward” hair growth stage on her. I’d love to see her go full pixie a la 2015 Karin or 2011 Takahashi or grow it out a bit like Jihyo from TWICE (can’t think of any other relevant girls with round faces and amazing bobs right now lol).
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Sometimes I love that cut and sometimes I hate it. It was horrible in GB&GL though. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Sayuki's in a tough spot with her hair.... She's got a round face, but her hair is fairly thin. It's always been a double whammy for her in that aspect :(

She's probably best going either full pixie like honey mentioned, or keeping this chic early 2000s cut a liiiiitle longer, so that the shorter side of the cut covers her jawline, imo.

Also, Danbara is always cute to me but this part of the MV she was just too pure and cute Q_Q

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

Aaaaaaaaaaa that was probably the cutest PV ever!!!! They gave Yanamin a good amount of focus too which means I don't have to fight the producers!

What a great single to start off 2019 with, everything is so good with this single!
Now, what you hear is not a test
 -  -  -  
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Bitansan was playing in Shibuya today, I kept hearing “Bitansan SHUWA SHUWA”
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I checked the sales out on H!P Wiki and this single ended up selling pretty well. On Oricon it ranked #3 and sold 62,185 copies in the first week which is pretty good. On the Billboard Japan Top Singles chart, it ranked #2 and sold 93,112 copies. There's a good chance it'll probably pass 100,000 copies on that chart in the next couple of weeks. And I'm glad it sold well, this is a really strong release.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Nice! I like seeing good music being rewarded.