[2019.06.05] Juice=Juice "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: [2019.06.05] Juice=Juice "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu

Post by DonJuan »

Uh oh. Same.

Also, I couldn't identify any of the new girls (granted, Manaka neither). So either they're good enough to not stick out or... they were just added to the group lines. Would've made the whole rerecording unnecessary though lol.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2019.06.05] Juice=Juice "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu

Post by WonderBuono »

There was a comment on that video that tried to identify who got the solos, and supposedly the new girls took the one that was originally Ruru’s
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah I'm pretty sure I hear the new girls sprinkled throughout. I'm pretty sure one of them took was was originally Ruru's line @2:41, maybe Matsunaga?
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

PV will be animated and release on 10/10~~~~

Something to look forward to on my bday woooots~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Nice.  

The video was produced by Nobutaka Yoda. (Thanks to Amped from Jplop for that info.)
He's go some nice credits to his name. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yup just as I thought, the new girls actually had some decent features... and Riai did indeed take Ruru's old solo towards the end.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oh wow, they really sound like some of the current members. Riai and Yume sound like a mix of Manaka and Ruru.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Riai fits in really well, but Yume’s dancing is too sharp and energetic for the group. To me she stood out a bit like a sore thumb. I know though they focus on bigness and energy so KSS, so she’ll just have to learn how to adapt to a more mature group.

Manaka has gotten a lot better at singing recently.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Someone needs to teach Danbara some mic control, but seriously this is awesome.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Guess she goes to karaoke for “vocal lessons” too? Haha.

Also every time someone walked by the door I got flashback anxiety that the waiters were going to walk in in the middle of singing. ????
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Someone made a Ruru × Karin version of "Hitori de Ikirare Sou..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EYaO21QCfc
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I think they should make Ruru and Karin battle for a solo debut, K-pop survival show style.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Here are J=J n00bs Yume and Riai singing their lines for "'Hitori de Ikiraresou' tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? (New Vocal Ver.)" 12:45 is the time-stamp in case the link doesn't take you their on the auto.

They're both pretty good! Not like Sakura or Ruru at-the-beginning good, but they both hit and hold notes, have a bit of power, and seem to have the seeds of real personality in their voices. Yume looked a bit overwhelmed, while the younger Riai seemed totally cool and at ease. I am loving these new girls that H!P has added the past couple of years -- it's almost like they've been reading the bbs, and said "adding talented girls sounds like a god idea. Let's try it!". And for these two specifically, they are in the best possible position being in a group of strong singers. They will be pushed to improve, and I think they will. It would seem that Juice=Juice is set up really well for the foreseeable future.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

J=J performing "'Hitori de Ikirare Sou'" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?" on MUSIC FAIR today. It's the original version with Karin opening and Ruru at the drop-out.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
Here are J=J n00bs Yume and Riai singing their lines for "'Hitori de Ikiraresou' tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? (New Vocal Ver.)" 12:45 is the time-stamp in case the link doesn't take you their on the auto.

They're both pretty good! Not like Sakura or Ruru at-the-beginning good, but they both hit and hold notes, have a bit of power, and seem to have the seeds of real personality in their voices. Yume looked a bit overwhelmed, while the younger Riai seemed totally cool and at ease. I am loving these new girls that H!P has added the past couple of years -- it's almost like they've been reading the bbs, and said "adding talented girls sounds like a god idea. Let's try it!". And for these two specifically, they are in the best possible position being in a group of strong singers. They will be pushed to improve, and I think they will. It would seem that Juice=Juice is set up really well for the foreseeable future.
[/quote]

Riai's vocal color is really similar to Ruru, now I'm not surprised why so many couldn't tell she was singing towards the end of the new vocal ver.