Post-Tsunku H!P Composers / Songwriters

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Post-Tsunku H!P Composers / Songwriters

Post by JPope »

Back when "Taiki Bansei" came out, there was some of talk of Takui Nakajima eventually filling the songwriting/production void left by Tsunku's departure. That never materialized, but a guy who has flown under the radar the last four years is Hoshibe Sho. Go check out his songwriting credits at his H!P Wiki page. This dude is good, has incredible range, is pretty young at 34 and, unlike Takui, does not appear to have professional aspirations beyond songwriting. I don't think we'll ever see one person take on the amount of responsibility that Tsunku once carried in H!P, but I hope they do whatever is necessary to keep this guy on staff. Increase his rate; drugs and hookers; fake his death and lock him in the basement. Whatever it takes, because this dude is killing it.

Full disclosure, this thread was really just an excuse for me to fawn over Hoshibe Sho, but feel free to talk about any other H!P songwriters you like.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Post-Tsunku H!P Composers / Songwriters

Post by momoirosaya »

Kodama Ameko is my favorite. I usually always love her songs.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Fukuda Kanon is another that’s slowly getting more and more lyric jobs in the H!P realm. So much so that I wouldn’t mind hearing her cover a few of the songs she has done at some point.

I was really excited when they finally let her do songs for Angerme.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
So much so that I wouldn’t mind hearing her cover a few of the songs she has done at some point.
[/quote]

She started a YouTube channel for self-covers but then only posted like two videos last I checked lol.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU