[2020.01.22] Morning Musume. 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2020.01.22] Morning Musume. 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

Post by WonderBuono »

Ok so it's not plagiarism buuut still kinda lazy. :/ I appreciate the arrangement a lot less now knowing that it wasn't actually Okubo who came up with it.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2020.01.22] Morning Musume. 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

Post by momoirosaya »

Here’s some more info in Japanese a fan wrote about the sample pack:

https://sarattosokuhou.com/music/kookara/
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
I appreciate the arrangement a lot less now knowing that it wasn't actually Okubo who came up with it.
[/quote]

I know I'm the board's local anti-Okubo person but... it makes a lot more sense now lol. I really liked the arrangement of K&K and it definitely sounded more fresh than MM's usual EDM. Ah, well.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Jesus, K&K was my favorite MM song in years, and it turns out the heavy lifting was done from a sample pack.  :facepalm:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Got back into K&K some days ago and had it on repeat.
Weird acting and that verse aside, K&K is a pretty good song. It's not exactly a banger like Utakata or Mukidashi, but it is really well produced. I even like the dance now.
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

How sad is it that we all found K&K to be such a "fresh" sound for MM when it was built off of a 3-year old sample pack? 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It is super frustrating. You know how sometimes you feel like crying while being happy? That's what I feel when I think about it.
But I prefer ignoring it and listening to the song just like that. Just like how I ignore the black and white shipping scenes.