Murota Mizuki to graduate at Hina Fes 2020 [03/22]

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: Murota Mizuki to graduate at Hina Fes 2020 [03/22]

Post by JPope »

[quote="Mukuro"]
Man I feel bad for Akari. Her entire leadership has been built around grads. If she's dedicated to ANGERME like Wada I wouldn't be surprised to see her stay for another 3 years to try and rebuild the group.
[/quote]

I honestly hope she does. It kind of hurts seeing so many people online saying, "break them up, I'm done." 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

She's got good bones to stay as a dedicated leader--she trained under Ayaka who was a leader under pressure for 10 years. And of course she has cousin Maimi who was a leader for 11 years. So she's got good resources to reach out to for advice.

It's now up to her willpower to trudge through what may be a decent slump.

Some say leaders don't really do much within their groups, which I disagree with. Sure you have some who are probably more hands-off, but I do think generally leaders are left with quite a bit of responsibility in managing, training, delegating and showcasing their members. So it would suck to lose her as leader. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
She's got good bones to stay as a dedicated leader--she trained under Ayaka who was a leader under pressure for 10 years. And of course she has cousin Maimi who was a leader for 11 years. So she's got good resources to reach out to for advice.

[/quote]

And let's not forget her best friend, Mizuki Fukumura, another experienced leader.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

English sub of Murota's graduation speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCLn8xNfbLY