Murota Mizuki to graduate at Hina Fes 2020 [03/22]

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Murota Mizuki to graduate at Hina Fes 2020 [03/22]

Post by DonJuan »

Murota Mizuki decided to graduate all of a sudden. Her last performance will be on March 22, the last day of Hina Fes.

Because of this, Funaki Musubu's graduation will be postponed to ANGERME's spring concert tour.

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=15122
http://www.helloproject.com/news/11620/?fbclid=IwAR1rX34sVK3f4vwT-tPhUhnoAxDeBY-NDSuDUwSrjISE5kGIda-WP0if-LI
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Murota Mizuki to graduate at Hina Fes 2020 [03/22]

Post by momoirosaya »

I’m not surprised. She hasn’t been looking like she’s been having a good time lately.

I’ll miss her, but hope the best for her next endeavor.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Wow 5 ANGERME graduations in not even a year. It was really Wada that was holding them all together.
Last edited by AquaChan on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Something is janky with Angerme. This is a shock.t just too many graduations to come off as normal.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Wow this sucks after Akari she was my favorite. Poor ANGERME went from one of my favorite groups to probably my least favorite since Wada left.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Ah... it feels like ANGERME are on a downward trajectory.  Idk how to feel.  Zenzen was an exceptionally exciting release imo but these member changes make me extremely nervous...
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

To be fair now the auditions make even more sense. Still, that's sad. I always felt Murotan was held back by something in the group, despite ANGERME being the "wildest" bunch in H!P.
Good for her to have found a different way for herself. Bad for the group.

What I don't understand, however, is the pace of ANGERME's development. I get that Rina announces her graduation after Dawa's. Kana though could have tagged along. Murotan might have just gotten an offer from another agency so she has to go as quickly as possible, but what about Funakki? I thought she wanted to leave to study dance. Wouldn't that start in April too?
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Okay, wow. I though that she might leave fairly soon, but not this soon. Kinda sucks, I really liked her. This group is going through some serious changes.
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Post by Zange »

Well this certainly came out of nowhere...!

I'm... Extremely worried, to say the least. If we end up getting more grads as quick as they've been coming then I fear this will really hurt the group. Especially since these last two grads announced have been great vocals.
Last edited by Zange on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now, what you hear is not a test
 -  -  -  
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Really strange that Musubu’s grad is being post-poned. Makes it seem like there’s some wrong with Mizuki.

It really feels like there’s almost no reason to follow them anymore and I Ioved them so much for years. :/
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Well, guess that means Rei going into Angerme isn't completely out of the realm of possibility.

Given the timing I wonder if it has to do with college.  Unless there's an impending scandal.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Wow my two faves with sudden grads right in a row
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Zange"]
Especially since these last two grads announced have been great vocals.
[/quote]

That, and they're also decently popular. Kana and Rina weren't that crucial to the group, but losing Dawa, Murotan and Funakki in a year is pretty harsh.
Let's hope Rikako and Moe haven't thought about graduation yet.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="DonJuan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zange" data-cid="219723" data-time="1579708902">
<div>
Especially since these last two grads announced have been great vocals.
[/quote]

That, and they're also decently popular. Kana and Rina weren't that crucial to the group, but losing Dawa, Murotan and Funakki in a year is pretty harsh.
Let's hope Rikako and Moe haven't thought about graduation yet.

</div>
</blockquote>

if they have I'm out 100% because that'd be like all my faves in a year or so lol
Kaori • Risako 

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219724" data-time="1579710819">
Really strange that Musubu’s grad is being post-poned. Makes it seem like there’s some wrong with Mizuki.</blockquote>I'm surprised no one has called her being pregnant yet. :Lol: It really is strange to postpone Musubu's grad because of Murota though. Unless there is a health or family issue, you'd think they'd give her more notice if it was another gig.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219724" data-time="1579710819">
Really strange that Musubu’s grad is being post-poned. Makes it seem like there’s some wrong with Mizuki.
</blockquote>
I'm surprised no one has called her being pregnant yet. :lol: It really is strange to postpone Musubu's grad because of Murota though. Unless there is a health or family issue, you'd think they'd give her more notice if it was another gig.

[/quote]

Ngl, pregnancy was my very first thought.  I'm struggling to think of anything else that would lead to a graduation so sudden, someone else's has to be postponed.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Has anyone coined Angermegeddon yet?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I’m surprised they didn’t want to just do a two for one deal on the graduations. It’s been done in the past. Something just doesn’t seem to add up that Funaki nor Murota want to share.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm still confused on the rush and the change of Funaki's date if Murotan's been talking about it since 2018...
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="219729" data-time="1579718472"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219724" data-time="1579710819">
Really strange that Musubu’s grad is being post-poned. Makes it seem like there’s some wrong with Mizuki.</blockquote>I'm surprised no one has called her being pregnant yet. :Lol: It really is strange to postpone Musubu's grad because of Murota though. Unless there is a health or family issue, you'd think they'd give her more notice if it was another gig.</blockquote>

I feel like if she was pregnant it’d be an immediate resignation/termination. I remember Yoshizawa didn’t dance at a tv show the OGs were on and she wasn’t even showing. Japan still seems to be of the mindset that pregnant women are very frail and shouldn’t exert themselves.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So weird. 

They announce Murotan's graduation 2 months from grad date, but she says she's been considering it since 2018.

They postpone the graduation of a member who announced her grad 5 months prior to her grad date (Funaki, announced October 19th, 2019 to graduate March 2020.)

She's graduating at a non-Angerme-only concert.

Could there be bad blood between members or something? Or is there some sort of issue with staff? We keep seeing a bunch of these girls leaving, groups disbanding, etc.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maybe they were trying to push her to wait till the Fall concert and she didn’t want to? Could be an issue of when her contract ends like Riho.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219736" data-time="1579731046">
I feel like if she was pregnant it’d be an immediate resignation/termination. I remember Yoshizawa didn’t dance at a tv show the OGs were on and she wasn’t even showing. Japan still seems to be of the mindset that pregnant women are very frail and shouldn’t exert themselves.</blockquote>

They've gotten better. Nana from MAX continued to perform relatively late into her pregnancy.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
Maybe they were trying to push her to wait till the Fall concert and she didn’t want to? Could be an issue of when her contract ends like Riho.
[/quote]

I mean looking at the timeline, Riho's seemed to make sense... She found out she won the audition December 21st and was announced to the public on January 2nd. So her grad makes perfect sense in terms of when contracts would have been signed/need renewal, etc. 

For Murota, while she joined KSS on the first of March, she wasn't added to Angerme until October approx 2 years later. So even going by her KSS contract, she should graduate late February. 
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

yikers. i feel like at this point they should just have another renaming/rebranding because it’s just not going to feel like the same group at all with so many core girls all gone within one year.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

All right that’s it, I’m done. Throw the whole group out.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

LOL, can you blame her?

S/mileage was seen as "lower-than" by staff when formed. They suddenly were told a 2nd gen would be added (the first group besides MM to have multiple gens [okay okay, well... the first true "group," not just subunits and stuff]) and lost two members. Then they get rebranded with a 3rd gen.... fast forward, we're about to have a 9th gen Angerme. Ayaka worked hard to hold the group together and to a high standard while she was leader. It's like seeing your work-in-progress of 10 years start going down the drain in the span of ~6 months, only leaving about 4 years left (this will be the average length of experience in Angerme once Murota and Funaki leave.)

You also want the members leaving to.... well, leave when they want. The older gens have indeed been in for about 5-9 years. So it's no "short" time. But this mass exodus leaves the group as a whole on shaky ground.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
All right that’s it, I’m done. Throw the whole group out.
[/quote]

Same.
Kaori • Risako 

Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Man I feel bad for Akari. Her entire leadership has been built around grads. If she's dedicated to ANGERME like Wada I wouldn't be surprised to see her stay for another 3 years to try and rebuild the group.