[2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Post by WonderBuono »

I really appreciated the references to other idol groups in the lyrics to Konna Hazu... (first verse was other H!P groups, second verse hints at Sakamichi Series, Momoiro Clover, ***48, Dempagumi.inc, BiSH, and possibly Last Idol? [thanks to the commenters for those last 3, I could not figure them out myself])
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Zange
つばきファクトリー

Re: [2021.03.03] BEYOOOOONDS - Now Now Ningen / Gekikara LOVE / Konna Hazujanakatta!

Post by Zange »

Gekikara owns my heart even more then it did before thanks to the MV, Now Now is the quarantine optimism song I didn't know we needed, and Konna is just a fun song and MV all around. PLUS all the awesome cover designs? This is a fantastic single!
Now, what you hear is not a test
 -  -  -  
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Konna is everything I want from BYNDS, and is the only track I'm really into of the three, but it's good enough to make up for the others. I can see Gekikara growing on me, but Ningen is a full miss for me. If every future single has just one song as good as Konna, though, I'd be good with that.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This is pretty cool.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I really liked Konna Hazu Janakatta. So cute and has the spirit of Beyooooonds
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

This is the most excited I've been for a single from H!P in years.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki