The Riho Appreciation Club : Discuss all things about Sayashi Riho

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

The Riho Appreciation Club : Discuss all things about Sayashi Riho

Post by Shoujo Q »

The Sayashi Riho Appreciation Club
Former 9th Generation Morning Musume Member and All Around Ace.
Discography

Mini Albums
[2021.08.04] DAYBREAK
[2022.01.12] Reflection
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: The Riho Appreciation Club : Discuss all things about Sayashi Riho

Post by MejraThea »

:wub:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Haven't listened to her new album yet, but the first one topped my spotify wrapped 2021. It's just so good.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

I'm not gonna lie she wasn't my favorite when she was in the group but I like some of the music she has done by herself!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Finally got around and listened to the album. It's not as strong as her first one imo, but still really solid. Opener and ending track are my favourites.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Been really listening to Reflection this weekend at work, I like the songs ok. I'll like anything Riho sings so not a surprise, but I don't like it near as much as the first one.

And I absolutely hate how they dressed her in the Winding Road MV.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Bumping the best thread! :D/

This isn't really something to write home about, but Riho got a mention in the recent user census on /r/babymetal subreddit, apparently she was the second most popular placeholder dancer that they used in Yui's place (entire census FWIW). I still have some very harsh and bitter words about her (or anyone else) not being picked as a permanent replacement, but that's for another thread.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I understand why you feel that way! haha. Unfortunately, I don't think that was Riho's path. She really enjoyed experiencing new things with BABYMETAL, but she was ultimately on track to make her own thing. I's so clear, watching her first live, how inspired she was by them! Getting two backup dancers of her own. Of course, in this second one she added two more, males, which I think was a bit of a mistake. But she really took what she liked from BABYMETAL and adopted it to her own. :) I watched all the BABYMETAL things with her in it and her dancing was definitely a great addition! Especially the Glastonbury lives. And as we all know I tried to go and see her with them in 2019, but that fell through lol.

Who is this Okazaki character, is there a reason she was the favorite? Or just she was the favorite from Sakura Gakuin?
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Mugi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:36 pm I'm not gonna lie she wasn't my favorite when she was in the group but I like some of the music she has done by herself!
SAME. who would have thought that letting someone sing in a range they're actually comfortable in would... PRODUCE GREAT VOCALS?

Riho 2.0 is basically like Miyabi 2.0 for me -- didn't like them in their original groups but dig their stuff they did on their own (presumable w more control).
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think Riho has definitely grown and improved, and she's getting to do things more suited to her is definitely true. She really improved over the course of her MM tenure, too. But live and such to me, she still just sounds like her. Just as wonderful. :wub: Miyabi I haven't heard much of 2.0, but I saw the duet thing she did with a H!P girl the other day and her voice still turns me off just the same.

I'm not active in it, as I'm not active in anything, but FYI for all there is a Riho fan group on discord, mainly made up of all the people she impressed while she danced for Babymetal lol. But they're quite active and chat a lot, if anyone's interested, let me know.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So Riho is a side character in a J-Drama starring Yamada Ryosuke: Ore no Kawaii wa Mou Sugu Shohikigen!? Ep 1.

And is a main character in a new Stage Play: Surumegaoka wa Hana no Nioi, Riho's comment video.

Third of all her Blu-Ray release RIHO SAYASHI 1st Live & documentary ~DAYBREAK~ on April 6.

Here's hoping she releases her full Reflection concert on disc, too! Definitely want that one too. For anyone who hasn't seen it, you should! It was very impressive for her first full concert tour as a soloist. She has 11 songs.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Madara wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:54 am Extended 26-minute clip from: RIHO SAYASHI 1st LIVE TOUR 2022 Reflection, from Riho's own YT channel.
Five songs, four back-up dancers. She dances a lot in this.

I didn't watch this along with them, time zone and work weekend, but Riho watched it! So anyone who watched it could feel like they were watching it with her, haha.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So I have an extra copy of her latest EP, Reflection, the LE B (with LE jacket and photo booklet). Does anybody here want it? I'll pay for shipping within the US, so it's truly a gift!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I mean, if no one else wants it, yeah, I'd like it. Thanks!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It's yours!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Riho danced some of Hey! Say! JUMP's "Koi wo Surunda" on a TikTok with Yamada Ryosuke (Hey!Say!JUMP) and Ohashi Kazuya (Naniwa Danshi).

It's so weird seeing her interact with Johnny's haha, but in a good way. Hopefully brings the public eye to her!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Quoted from Robert on H!O because Lazy and I want to share here lol.
new article on VoCe https://i-voce.jp/feed/1660072/

Part 1
Spoiler: [+]
[Riho Sayashi] When I was in HaroPro, I was grateful to be called an ace and I did my best. But ......

In 2011, at the age of 12, she joined Morning Musume。 and led the group's popularity. Then, in 2015, when she was 17 years old, Riho Sayashi graduated at the height of her popularity. After studying abroad in the US, she is now expanding her activities as a singer and actress, and appears in VOCE for the first time. In a long interview, we asked her about those days, what she's doing now and what she's going to do in the future. In this three-part series, we focus on her "idol days"!

I was grateful to be called an ace.

─ ─ What did you enjoy during your time in Halo Pro?

Riho Sayashi (hereinafter referred to as 'Sayashi'): 'Of course, the live performances! I really enjoyed the feeling of being able to let myself go. But when I look at the footage of my own live performances objectively, I see that I usually don't show myself, but on stage I'm playing to the hilt, and I'm like, "What am I doing? So I don't have a hobby of watching live footage at all (laughs).

─ On the contrary, what were the difficulties?

Sayashi: "I went to school during the day, so there were days when I didn't get enough sleep and it was physically hard. Also, I wasn't the type of person who could think, "If I've done this much, I'll take a break", so even on my days off, no matter what I was doing, I would think, "Did I forget to do something today? I was always thinking about work, like 'I didn't do anything today, will I be okay?

─ You were called 'ace', how did you feel about that?

Sayashi: "I was very grateful. However, when I was in bad shape, I sometimes felt pressured that I might cause trouble for everyone. But I was simply happy to be called an ace, and it was a source of energy for me to work hard and improve myself."

I realised how I really felt at my return live after a three-and-a-half-year absence.

─ Please tell us about your most memorable songs.

Sayashi: "'One, Two, Three'. This song has been a staple of our live shows ever since it was released. Every time we performed it, we tried to evolve it as much as possible through trial and error, thinking "This time, let's do it this way, this way...". There were fans who came to every live performance, so I wanted to show them a different performance! That's what I felt most strongly about this song."

─ ─ How did you feel when you stood on stage for the first time in three and a half years?

Sayashi: "At first I was full of anxiety. It had been three and a half years since I left the group, so I thought "everyone must have forgotten about me", or that the members had worked so hard since I left, and suddenly I was going out like a 'guest', which seemed kind of elitist. And I felt a bit negative about it, like "I'm sorry ......".

But it was really fun to be on stage together again with the more powerful members, sharing our feelings with each other and reaffirming how much we love performing. I had been lacking in self-confidence and had been suppressing the feeling of 'live performance is fun' since shortly before I graduated from Morning, so it was a chance for me to realise my 'true feelings'.

─ Did you hear the cheers that sounded like earthquakes?

Sayashi: "I was wearing ear monitors, so I couldn't hear it clearly, but I could hear the cheers louder than usual and the atmosphere was welcoming, so I was relieved. Later, people told me, 'The cheers were amazing'. I was really grateful and happy, but if I hadn't been wearing earphones and had heard the cheers in full, I would have been nervous and not been able to perform well (laughs). I was nervous, but it was a lot of fun.'

I have confidence in myself now because of my Morning Musume。 I'm confident in who I am now because of my time with Morning Musume。

Riho Sayashi:] I was grateful to be called an ace when I was a member of Morning Musume。 Before joining Morning Musume。 I think your dream was to join Morning Musume。When you decided to graduate, had you already found your next dream?

Sayashi:: "Rather than a clear dream of 'what I want to be', I had a strong feeling that I had to become a 'proper adult'. I was a teenager and what I thought of as a 'proper adult' was someone who could think and make decisions on their own. Up until then, thankfully, I had been given suggestions of what direction I should take, such as "this would look good on you" or "this is cool", and I just tried to work towards that. But when I thought about my future life, I felt that I needed to have an opinion that would allow me to make a clear decision about what I would and would not do. So I decided to leave Morning Musume。 I decided to leave Morning Musume。

─ What were the five years of Morning Musume。 What were the five years you spent with Morning Musume。

Sayashi: "It was a chapter in my life. I don't know if it was the first chapter or the second chapter, but it was an intense time, like a story. I had a lot of fun, difficulties and hardships, and because I experienced so many different experiences and feelings, it inspired me to take on new challenges, such as studying and studying abroad. I also have confidence in myself now because of this Morning Musume。 I am confident in myself now because of my experience in this "chapter" of Morning Musume。 It has been a really important five years for me.

Next page

Showing off her cool look! The key to colourful make-up for adults
Riho Sayashi:: I was grateful to be called an ace when I was a member of Halo Pro, and I did my best. But ......
Hair and make-up artist Yuina Iwata

I aimed to create a make-up look that would give a sense of both the "cuteness" and the "coolness" that make up the character of Ms Sayashi:. For the eyes, green was spread widely towards the eye holes to give the eyes a rounded impression, while yellow was used on the lower eyelid to create a cute look. For the mouth, I matte lipstick in a subdued tone was used to balance the look so that it did not look childish. As the costume was black, the make-up was not too formal, but played with colours to create a subtle impression.

Riho Sayashi
Debuted in 2011 at the age of 12 as a member of Morning Musume's 9th term. She quickly became a popular member known as the ace of the group. At the height of her popularity, she regrettably left Morning Musume。 In September 2020, she resumed her performing career and expanded her activities as an artist and actress, appearing in the play "Surume ga Oka wa Hana no Kaori", written and directed by Kamomen Taru's Udai Iwasaki, in July, and in November in her first national tour "RIHO". In November, her first nationwide tour "RIHO SAYASHI 2nd LIVE TOUR 2022" is coming up.

Photo by Yuichi Sakakibara Model by Riho Sayashi: Hair and make-up by Yuina Iwata Styling by Ayaka Oshida

Edited by Momoka Tsurumochi

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Part 2
Riho Sayashi, who graduated from Morning Musume。 Riho Sayashi has been expanding her activities as a singer and actress since her graduation from "Morning Musume". In this second installment of our three-part long interview, we asked her about her new challenges after resuming her activities, her thoughts on her fans, and much more about her "now" at the age of 24! We asked her about her new challenges after resuming her activities, her thoughts to her fans, and much more!

It's not that I can't do something, it's just that I haven't done it yet.
Riho Sayashi: I enjoy giving shape to my own expression. I'm even happier when my fans follow me.
─ What do you enjoy about being an artist?

Ms. Sayashi (hereafter "Sayashi"): "I enjoy thinking about what kind of expression I can do now, and then deciding on a theme for a song, writing a poem, and giving shape to it. Even though I am doing things that are different from what I used to do, I am very grateful and happy that my fans from back then are still with me and enjoying the show with me.

─ How do you feel about writing lyrics?

Sayashi: "Putting what I wanted to say into words was once again a difficult task. But when I suddenly think of the phrase I was looking for, I think, "Oh, that's it! It's so refreshing! It's also fun to discover things like, "This part rhymes. At first, I wondered if I could write lyrics. But once I gave it a try, I realized that it can be done. It helped me to realize that there are things I can do if I try, and not just assume that I can't. There are actually a lot of things that I just haven't done yet, not that I can't do them. I am also very happy that there are fans who even read the lyrics! It makes me want to cry.

─ You are also active as an actress.

Sayashi: "It is fun at times, but like dancing and singing, I still can't see the correct image of myself, and I am still in a fog like a mist. Of course I need to understand the character I am playing, but sometimes I think I need to think more deeply because a single line I say can make a big difference in the story. I am trying to think more deeply about it. I am trying to do this through trial and error, while getting advice from the people around me. If I am given another opportunity in the future, I would like to continue to work on it without giving up, so that I can clear my doubts.

─ ─ What genre of work would you like to try in the future?

Sayashi: "It is a bit forward of me to say this, but I like makeup and fashion, so I would be happy if I could work in those fields. Today I was able to come close to the image I had of what I wanted to be like, so it was really fun!

I want to admit that I am who I am now, whether I am confident or not.
Riho Sayashi: I enjoy giving shape to my own expression. I'm even happier when my fans follow me.
─ How was the "DAYBREAK" live concert, which was the first opportunity to meet your fans after you resumed your activities?

Sayashi: "It was the first time for me to meet my fans since I graduated from Morning Musume。Sayashi: "I had heard from fans during the period between my graduation from Morning Musume and the concert, but I was wondering if they were all really real (laughs). (laughs). (Laughs) But when I actually saw the faces of the fans at the live show, I was so thrilled to know that they were really there! After that, we toured Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima, and they were there in every city, so I thought, "Oh, they're here, too! (laughs). (Laughs) It's not that I didn't believe it, but I was really happy!

─ ─ Was there also a fan club event?

Sayashi: "Yes, we had a chance to chat together like a "meet and greet," and everyone expressed their feelings. I felt sorry that they thought so much of me, but I realized that I shouldn't feel that way.

I was worried that if I stood in front of everyone, they would not be pleased, and I was hesitant to have such an opportunity because I thought that talking to them directly might break the spell on them, but I was betrayed in a good way. Everyone came up with all kinds of ideas to talk to me, and they were so happy to see me ...... (tears). It made me feel like I was doing my best for them, and I'm really glad I did it.

─ Did you have a chance to read letters from fans?

Sayashi: "Yes! The office regularly gives us letters from fans, and each year the letters become more and more deeply embedded in our hearts. Of course I was very grateful for them in the past, but now they really touch my heart, so when I can take time to read them, I read them carefully, almost crying, saying "Thank you~"! 

─ ─ What period of time did you spend with Morning Musume。 ─ ─ What kind of period do you think is "from the graduation of Morning Musume to now"?

Sayashi: "I guess I feel like I'm in the process. I've been boldly taking on jobs I've never done before, and I've been conscious of not settling down to what I was before. Because of that, I feel a bit halfway, and there are times when I feel like I can't admit to myself, but I think I have to admit that I am who I am now, including the parts I am confident in and the parts I am not. 

Riho Sayashi
In 2011, at the age of 12 at the time, Riho debuted as a member of the 9th term of Morning Musume。 She quickly became a popular member known as the ace of the group. At the peak of her popularity, she regrettably graduated from Morning Musume。 In September 2020, she resumed her performing career and has been expanding her activities as an artist and actress. In November, she will embark on her first national tour, "RIHO SAYASHI 2nd LIVE TOUR 2022.

Part 3
Riho Sayashi, who graduated from Morning Musume。 Riho Sayashi, who graduated from "Morning Musume" and is now expanding her activities as a singer and actress. In this final installment of the series, we focus on her private life, which she did not talk about much during her idol days. We will also look at the real Ms. Riyasu, including her personality, how she spends her days off, what she wants to be in the future, and how she feels about the younger members of Halo Pro now that she continues to take on various challenges!

She is a complex character with conflicting elements always at war with each other.
Riho Sayashi] Talks about her recent goofy episodes, her vision for the next 5 years, and her thoughts on her junior members.
─ What do you think of your own personality?

Riho Sayashi: "I am very fearful of many adventures. I have a complex personality, always battling with contradictory elements such as being adventurous but passive ...... (laugh). She is a complex character (laugh). She acts boldly, but then later becomes worried and asks, "Are you okay? Are you okay?" What I think has changed a little since I went to New York is that I am now able to talk to people I don't know. In New York, people I don't know suddenly give me compliments, which surprised me at first, but it makes me very happy. I was surprised at first, but it made me very happy. I think it's great that people compliment each other.

─ Did the values of "cute" and "beautiful" change in New York?

Sayashi: "First of all, I was surprised at the difference between Japan and New York! Before I went to New York, I had a strong image of what a "cute face" should look like, and I wanted to do makeup to get closer to that image. For example, my image of a "cute face" had drooping eyes, so I would wear makeup to make my eyes look drooped, covering up my suspending eyes.

On the other hand, in New York, there are some people who dare to emphasize the individuality of their own face even if it is different from others, and there are some who dare not to do it properly, such as applying only eye shadow without foundation. I feel that each one of them enjoys their own "beautiful" look, which is in different directions. ...... I realized that I don't have to be this way, and I really like that way of thinking. I used to put lines under my eyes to make them look a little clearer, but recently I've stopped because I've come to think that it's good to let my eye shape shine through!

─ ─ What did you think of the makeup and styling produced by "VOCE" this time?

Sayashi: "It was great ♡ I was looking forward to seeing how they would play with me. I was looking forward to seeing how they would play with me, but today I felt like I was the canvas! I guess you could say I felt like I was being painted with various kinds of paints, and it was just so much fun. I was happy to be able to do what I wanted to do. I'm not very good at makeup, but I secretly want to try today's makeup.

I still frequently make fun of myself for being so careless (laughs).
Riho Sayashi] Talks about her recent clumsy episodes, her vision for the next five years, and her thoughts on her junior members.
─ What do you do on your days off?

Sayashi: "I do various things depending on the occasion, but I sometimes go to karaoke alone for hours (laughs). Also, I recently bought an electric bicycle, and I'm so happy I ride it around a lot. Just yesterday, I had the day off, so I rode around town on my bike for about four hours, looking for inspiration for the theme and songs for the winter tour.

─ ─ What would you like to do if you had 10 consecutive holidays?

Sayashi: "I would like to go on a trip to Europe when Corona is settled. Europe is a land of land borders, and you can cross borders by train or car and go to various countries, which seems to give you a very different feeling from Japan. The country I am interested in now is Denmark. I like to search for interior design, and many of the furniture I like is "made in Denmark. I would like to stay in a place where I can shop at the supermarket, cook, have time to relax, and eat at street stalls, just like the locals do.

─ What is your favorite food?

Sayashi: "Tempura! There is basically nothing I don't like, so when I thought about what I like best, I realized it's tempura (laughs). I like vegetables very much, and tempura makes them taste even better. I like salt, but I especially like it in dashi broth, which gives it both a moist and crispy texture.

─ What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?

Sayashi: "There were two dishes that were surprisingly delicious, and I vividly remember how I felt at the time! One was Moroccan food I had in New York. One was Moroccan food I had in New York. It was a spicy dish where vegetables were steamed in a tajine pot, and it was the first time I had tasted it, so it was very fresh. The other was the bonito I had in Kochi Prefecture about 10 years ago. I will probably never forget the taste of that bonito!

─ What about your recent mischievous episodes?

Sayashi: "Ever since I was a member of Morning Musume。 Sayashi: "Since my Morning Musume。 days, I still frequently give myself a hard time (laughs). Recently, I went to the bicycle parking lot to ride my bike, realized I forgot my key, went back to my room, and then went back to the parking lot with only my drink, only to find that I forgot my key again. ...... Sometimes I thought I had forgotten it, but actually I had it with me. ...... Yesterday I went to a second-hand clothing store, where they let me put my bag on the shelf, and after looking at a variety of clothes, I almost walked out without leaving it. You forgot your bag! I was stopped by a store employee who said, "You forgot your bag! This kind of thing happens on a rather regular basis (laughs).

See more photos of Riho Sayashi with a smile on her face.

I want to be able to follow through with the feelings I had when I made the decision that I wanted to do something.
Riho Sayashi] Talks about her recent goofy episodes, her vision for the next five years, and her thoughts on her junior members.
What is your favorite comedian?

Sayashi: "Recently, I've been into Tom Brown and Mimikaze, which I often watch on YouTube. Also, I was very happy to meet Chokopura-san and Kamaitachi-san the other day for a special promotion. In my heart, I was thinking "Yay~! but I couldn't tell him that. I felt like I was abusing my authority (?). I felt like I was abusing my authority (laughs).

─ What are you doing to maintain your English skills?

Sayashi: "I want to get used to listening to natural conversations, so I try to watch YouTube videos of English-speaking people and foreign movies and TV dramas. In Japan, I rarely have the opportunity to speak English, so I don't know if I speak it, but I feel like I'm better at listening than I was right after I came back to Japan!

─ ─ What do you want to be in the next 5 years?

Sayashi: "I hope to expand my current activities such as singing, dancing, and acting. In order to achieve this, I think it is important to value each and every job and accumulate them day by day. There will be times when I lose confidence because I don't get the results I want or things don't go as planned, but I want to be able to follow through with the feelings I had when I made the decision that I wanted to do something, and not be swayed by negative feelings. Also, as a graduate of Halo Pro, I want to be the kind of senior who makes younger students want to do the same kind of activities I did!

─ ─ What do you have in mind for your juniors?

Sayashi: "If there is something you feel you want to do, I want you to cherish that feeling and have the courage to go ahead with it. I was afraid that people would say, "I can't believe you are doing this ......," so I couldn't say what I wanted to do, or I would say, "Is it OK for me to do this? " But now I am more willing to do it because I want to do it! But now I have a stronger feeling of "I want to do it because I want to do it! I think this is because I have learned from my own experience that if you take the first step, your world can expand, you can take shape, and you can gain confidence. So I want to keep trying new things, and first of all, I want to work hard!"

Pictures
for some reason they have 2 version of each photo, one has the mole on the nose, the other version doesn't
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Sharing this photo, making a classic Riho expression lol, it was too too familiar. Couldn't find a good comparison photo but same face for like 11 years now. Precious.

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Riho's full-ass solo tour is now being released on Blu-ray, which will include a commentary by her.

Whether you buy it or download it, I recommend it! I was very impressed, it felt like a full MM length concert. Not as long in the song department, as she only has 12 to her name thus far, but it felt like it. I loved it, I've been waiting for it to come out on disc.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

New mini album DROPS! Unison. One song, WE THE ONES has been released digitally. I like... most of it. But during the rap parts it reminds me heavily of K-Pop which I generally dislike. And I loathe rap. So it's going to be a struggle with this song.

Regular Edition - CD
Lim A - CD+DVD
Lim B - CD+DVD
Tracklist
1. Merge
2. WE THE ONES
3. Stupid
4. Melancholic Blvd.
5. DOOM PA
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

It's not just the rap that channels Kpop, it's pretty much everything about it. I like it overall, but I think DAYBREAK is still her high-water mark. Everything since then is more mainstream, which is a bit of a disappointment for me, as I loved the hard edge of the DAYBREAK EP.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Unfortunately the rap throws me off. But I'm looking forward to the rest of the album.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

JPope wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:30 pm It's not just the rap that channels Kpop, it's pretty much everything about it. I like it overall, but I think DAYBREAK is still her high-water mark. Everything since then is more mainstream, which is a bit of a disappointment for me, as I loved the hard edge of the DAYBREAK EP.
I agree with you JPope, I worded mine wrong haha. Definitely the whole thing channels K-Pop, but I could get over that for the most part of not for the rap... I think Reflection had some good songs but definitely DAYBREAK was the best yet!

She mentioned on her Instagram that the entire mini album is going to be Dance Music Focused so that she herself can really focus on dancing.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Second digital release from Unison, Stupid. I like it much better than the first one!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Me too, fortunately. Riho is still topping my spottify charts so I would've hated to dislike the new album.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Oh, I like this.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

DOOM PA (どぅんぱ) dropped today, which is the lead Single for the EP, and the one that's going to get an MV. It is, if possible, even more Kpop. The MV will be released on the 11th, I'll come link it when it does! For now it is on YT Music.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It's on spotify now. Hm. It's not bad but doesn't really catch me like her previous albums.

Apparently this is really Riho's sister. Kinda cool.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

The eyes give it away as them being related!

Dropped.

Me likey.