Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I forgot to ask about this one the other day, it's a message from Ai about her then upcoming surgery.

頑張って治すから、大丈夫です!
Because I'll try my best to heal, I’ll be alright!
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by WhiteForte »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Is this where people who want to be preppers for blogs go?  I hope it is~ :D

I'll be willing to help with Suzuki Kanon, Miyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko, Any Moring Musume's OG blog, and anything else you need a prepper for! :)

Also in early August, I won't be able to prep as often since I'll be starting school.
[/quote]

Check <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wZlE">this spreadsheet</a> to see where are the free slots. I just stopped prepping Momo and Maasa, if you're interested (but it seems that someone took care of Momo's prepping)
Last edited by WhiteForte on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

Yes i started prepping Momo posts.

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="155396" data-time="1371443162">
<div>
Is this where people who want to be preppers for blogs go?  I hope it is~ :D

I'll be willing to help with Suzuki Kanon, Miyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko, Any Moring Musume's OG blog, and anything else you need a prepper for! :)

Also in early August, I won't be able to prep as often since I'll be starting school.
[/quote]

Check <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wZlE">this spreadsheet</a> to see where are the free slots. I just stopped prepping Momo and Maasa, if you're interested (but it seems that someone took care of Momo's prepping)

</div>
</blockquote>

The spreadsheet hasn't been updated recently.  Suzuki Kanon needs a prepper since emirin disappeared, but I'm not sure about anyone else.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I'll prep for her!!! :D
maiZe
Kenshuusei

Post by maiZe »

<div>Hiya! Sorry I've been kinda MIA recently. Have had a lot of personal stuff going on and started taking a tax course (2 MASSIVE textbooks make me want to cry XD). But I'm going to try and get back into some sort of groove.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>However, I'm kind of stuck a few parts in a post of Ai-chan's and some help would be appreciated.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>From this post: <a href="http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry ... n</a></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I don't quite understand her post title: "あぢー。"</div>
<div>Also, I have no idea what "ぷらぷらお散歩DAY" is.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>And the paragraph:</div>
<div>"でもペタンコで</div>
<div>楽チンスタイルだったから</div>
<div>よかたー。"</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I see that "ペタンコ" means crushed/ flattened and in anime terms flat-chested girls. Unless Ai-chan is saying she's happy that easy-going styles are accepted for flat-chested girls, I don't get what's happening in this paragraph.</div>

Last edited by maiZe on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

ぷらぷら means to stroll around, so I think she basically just means she spent the day strolling around and having a walk.

The second part your interpretation is the best I could come up with too.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Tundra Wind
Kenshuusei

Post by Tundra Wind »

I'm back and I'm finally free from school for a while! I'll start catching up on prepping sometime today.

@Mosumu4Ever Would you be willing to prep for Michishige Sayumi, too? 
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hey Windy! Wb! I've kept up with Aina at least until now, so you won't have to worry about her through today's post.

@WhiteForte: I'm also catching up with Captain's posts today since I have the time.
Last edited by rokun on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="Tundra Wind"]
I'm back and I'm finally free from school for a while! I'll start catching up on prepping sometime today.

@Mosumu4Ever Would you be willing to prep for Michishige Sayumi, too? 
[/quote]
Sure! I don't how to prep though. Nobody has told me how. -.-
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

You have to get an account set up by strawberryjam, she'll contact you I believe.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Oh, okay~
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

I forgot to tell you that I'll be on a trip from Monday for 4 days, that means I'll prep again after thursday!
kurikaesu
つばきファクトリー

Post by kurikaesu »

[quote="maiZe"]I don't quite understand her post title: "あぢー。"
<div> </div>
<div>And the paragraph:</div>
<div>"でもペタンコで</div>
<div>楽チンスタイルだったから</div>
<div>よかたー。"</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I see that "ペタンコ" means crushed/ flattened and in anime terms flat-chested girls. Unless Ai-chan is saying she's happy that easy-going styles are accepted for flat-chested girls, I don't get what's happening in this paragraph.</div>

[/quote]

"あぢー。"--> "あつい"/"It's ho--t."

I think ペタンコ here is referring to her shoes. She's glad that they were flat and comfortable at least (since her clothes weren't suited for the hot weather).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK, so I caught up with Sakura's entries that were prepped up until about when emirin disappeared.  I would love a prepper for Sakura, her entries are just so insane it's a huge help to not have to worry about all the little things too.  I know Haru said she would maybe do it if emirin gave up?  Anyway, no rush because I still have a bunch of Sayuki's to catch up on.
Kaori • Risako 

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I will prep for her(once I'm able to). :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Ok, thanks a lot! The last entry of hers I did was her entry from June 6th.
Kaori • Risako 

suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Neminia, I'll take care of Mano's entries until then. ^^
Sorry for the lack of posts the past week... I was working on a scholarship contest entry and had a limited window of time in which to finish it and mail it in, so I had to direct all my resources to that. I'll get back to translating from today.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Everyone - I apologise for my absence. I hate to say this, but I need to start reflecting on my role here.. I'm starting to feel uninterested from the whole H!P thing and want to move on with other things in my life. I still need to think about it, but if I do leave, I'll obviously find someone to replace me.

Would anyone like to volunteer to update the workflow spreadsheet in the meantime?
---
I have created an account for Mosumu4Ever so you should have received an email about that.

You will find lots of information in the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=4 ... st&p=94908" title="">first post</a>. First, read the rules! If you agree to them, then we can move on. :thumbsup: Look at the tutorial, that will get you started on how to prep. The emoticon post will be helpful as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
Last edited by strawberryjam on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="156039" data-time="1372097709">
Would anyone like to volunteer to update the workflow spreadsheet in the meantime?
</blockquote>
I would. :thumbsup:

Edit because I didn't even say what I came here to say. :wheely:

Rokun, I got approved for Japanese translations and thought I'd take Momoko off your hands if that's alright with you.
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I sent an email to you NekoKai which allows you to edit the spreadsheet. Thanks!
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

How far is the translator for Kanon, like what blog post is being translated.

EDIT: I can't seem to find the blog post link. Is this it? ----> <a href="http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 28.html</a>

Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Yes, that's the blog post link.  The post from June 9th was the last one translated.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Okay! So I prepped for the June 24 post. Are you supposed to leave the Japanese Kanji alone? 
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

Thanks for taking on Kanon, I really appreciate it!

Yes, you paste the Japanese text as is and just edit in the emoji, the post date, post url, and categorize it with the girl's name :) 
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Okay. I finished her current post. I'm working on Oda's right now. :)
Estrea
Kenshuusei

Post by Estrea »

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, life caught up with me and I was sick for a while, plus having a wisdom tooth extraction >< I'll start catching up with my enormous backlog now!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgbox.com/hZ1Bs0hK">[img]http:/ ... 1Bs0hK.jpg[/img]</a>
永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。
Krymzon
Kenshuusei

Post by Krymzon »

Hi! newcomer here :tongue:

I've been reading a lot of blog!project translations, so I decided to return the favor and become a prepper! I can prep for anyone.

I have a question though, how much time is one expected to spend on prepping?

I'm looking forward to helping out! :joyful:   
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="strawberryjam" data-cid="156039" data-time="1372097709">
</blockquote>
I would. :thumbsup:

Edit because I didn't even say what I came here to say. :wheely:

Rokun, I got approved for Japanese translations and thought I'd take Momoko off your hands if that's alright with you.

[/quote]

All right, go ahead. She's pretty easy (to translate, not to prep lol) since she doesn't post often and her posts are short. It'll prevent me from having to worry about it if a prepper falls behind. ^^;

It looks like there are a few posts already prepped, so I'll leave those to you to begin with.
Last edited by rokun on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Sweet, thank you!