Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="181323" data-time="1414613613">
Also, since xepher is MIA, I'm on Risa's post about her birthday, I hope I don't do anything wrong ^^'.
</blockquote>

That's perfectly fine.  Thank you for catching that!  I'll translate it as soon as it's ready.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
eri
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Ok, thanks for telling me :).
What do you think about prepping only Aichan posts during this week-end (like that, you shouldn't have too much posts to catch up) ?
Also Mizuki posted another post about her birthday and Aichan didn't post anything so is it ok if I prep it ?
Also, since xepher is MIA, I'm on Risa's post about her birthday, I hope I don't do anything wrong ^^'.
[/quote]

Hmm that is a good idea. 
Generally, Ai's posts go by SO FAST. They are so easy to translate because they are mostly pictures and a tiny bit of writing.
Fukumura goes slower because she writes much more.
Iikubo took FOREVVERRR. 
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Oh I noticed there's some blogs to translate!! I'll get right on it tomorrow.

For a fair few days I logged in, checked, there was nothing. Also we had our annual Halloween event last Sunday so things got a little hectic.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Really curious, but can we add to the emoticon list? I'm tired of having to upload the same one 3+ times. Searching for it through the files has become a major pain too.

Also, Taylor: Which Kana posts do you want me to prep? She tends to post multiple times a day sometimes.

Thanks.
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coconuts
Kenshuusei

Post by coconuts »

I'm going back and putting Uemura's name so it will be easier for rob to find. So, if you see a bunch of recent drafts, that's the reason. >___>

- EDIT -  I was totally doing it the hard way...
Last edited by coconuts on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
Really curious, but can we add to the emoticon list? I'm tired of having to upload the same one 3+ times. Searching for it through the files has become a major pain too.

Also, Taylor: Which Kana posts do you want me to prep? She tends to post multiple times a day sometimes.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Yes of course. I did that all the time, too. The list is there to prevent that too many emoticons get reuploaded  :thumbsup:
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mosumu4Ever" data-cid="181411" data-time="1414802781">
<div>

Thanks.
[/quote]

Yes of course. I did that all the time, too. The list is there to prevent that too many emoticons get reuploaded  :thumbsup:

</div>
</blockquote>

It's really best practice to use the emoticon list.
blog!project isn't some big massive site like Google that can handle anything that you throw at it. Please try to be efficient and not re-upload.

And don't feel like you have to use the same exact HEART/SPARKLE/MONSTER that the girls use. Use your best judgement! 
Last edited by strawberryjam on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Thanks for letting me know. I usually try not to upload a lot (unless I can find anything similar). Also, didn't know we could use something similar. : )
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Why would you have to upload it more than once, though?  You can find the emoticon you're looking for pretty easily by searching by gif.  Sometimes you have to leave off the last number, but it'll show up in the media bank thing.  It's in the tutorial (link in my signature).
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
[/quote]

What I would advise you, if she uses always the same ones but that aren't in the list, is to upload it once and add, after the "name" of the emoticon, the name of the girl. Like that, you would just have to look for the name of the girl to find the emoticon (in the Media library).

Campy <3 !
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

Thanks.
[/quote]

Feel free to just prep one or two of her posts a day if you want ^^ I'd never be able to catch up if every single one of her posts were prepped, so don't feel obligated to prep everything. You just can start from this month's posts.
Last edited by taylor on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Also, it seems that Sayu is no longer able to prep for Zukki and Duu, so almost none of their posts have been translated in quite a while. Is anyone else willing to prep for one or both of them? They're both very popular members, so I'd like to continue translating their blogs.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I could prep for Zukki.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="taylor"]
Also, it seems that Sayu is no longer able to prep for Zukki and Duu, so almost none of their posts have been translated in quite a while. Is anyone else willing to prep for one or both of them? They're both very popular members, so I'd like to continue translating their blogs.
[/quote]

I think I can prep the most important ones through this week.
I picked up 5 about : Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Halloween, to Mizuki and their new album.
After, I could prep some you find important/interesting, waiting for the prepper to prep her again.
Campy <3 !
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]
I could prep for Zukki.
[/quote]
Great, thank you so much! Zukki doesn't post very often, so she shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Could you start with this post about Fuku-chan's birthday?
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11940852671.html

and then everything else starting from this post:
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11940852671.html

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="181464" data-time="1414996586">
<div>
[/quote]

I think I can prep the most important ones through this week.
I picked up 5 about : Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Halloween, to Mizuki and their new album.
After, I could prep some you find important/interesting, waiting for the prepper to prep her again.

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks a lot! I'll get those done this week and if she posts about anything else noteworthy, I'll let you know.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

[quote="taylor"]
[/quote]

Did I miss the post for which entries you wanted me to start with? I'd been waiting to hear once you'd caught up
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Sayu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="181464" data-time="1414996586">
<div>
[/quote]

Did I miss the post for which entries you wanted me to start with? I'd been waiting to hear once you'd caught up

</div>
</blockquote>
It's on the top of page 141 :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey Momusu4Ever!  Just an FYI I am going on vacation so please don't prep anymore entries until the 17th!  You can start daily from the 17th and when I get back I'll look through the entries I missed for any important ones and let you know if you need to prep any of those!  Thanks!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Hey, Nekokai, I noticed that Rina and Meimi got backed up really quickly; I have some free time so do you want me to help clear out some of that log before it gets too overwhelming? I don't mind.

Also I haven't seen any posts from Sayumi's ameblo since the new prepper was assigned, has anyone heard from them?
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I think I'm good, but I'll let you know sometime this week if I think it's too overwhelming.  Thank you for the offer.

BMT hasn't logged on since before they were officially added as a prepper, so they probably forgot about it or changed their mind.  So...:

Is anyone interested in prepping Sayumi's ameblo?
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="NekoKai"]
I think I'm good, but I'll let you know sometime this week if I think it's too overwhelming.  Thank you for the offer.

BMT hasn't logged on since before they were officially added as a prepper, so they probably forgot about it or changed their mind.  So...:

[/quote]

I can try to take someone again since university seems to be a bit less intense after the first few weeks. I'm assuming that Sayu stops blogging for a while as she's entering her hiatus from show biz after her grad? Well, we'll see. Just tell me where to start, which ones were important and I'll see how I can keep up. Lurkette, do you want to translate every entry or do you select some?
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="yuzu"]
Hey Momusu4Ever!  Just an FYI I am going on vacation so please don't prep anymore entries until the 17th!  You can start daily from the 17th and when I get back I'll look through the entries I missed for any important ones and let you know if you need to prep any of those!  Thanks!
[/quote]
Okay!

Also, does Suzuki Kanon still need a prepper or is Saya doing it.

Thanks.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

[quote="Neminia"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="181602" data-time="1415469240">
<div>

[/quote]

I can try to take someone again since university seems to be a bit less intense after the first few weeks. I'm assuming that Sayu stops blogging for a while as she's entering her hiatus from show biz after her grad? Well, we'll see. Just tell me where to start, which ones were important and I'll see how I can keep up. Lurkette, do you want to translate every entry or do you select some?

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll translate everything. If you don't have time to prep everything, that's fine, just do what you can. You can start from the most recent entry since she hasn't been prepped in about a month. I'm anticipating her to stop blogging or have a significant drop in the number of blogs after she graduates. 
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Mosumu4Ever"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="181579" data-time="1415383897">
<div>
[/quote]
Okay!

Also, does Suzuki Kanon still need a prepper or is Saya doing it.

Thanks.

</div>
</blockquote>
She still hasn't prepped any of Kanon's entries, so if you're up for it, I still need a prepper! I see you prepped one of the posts on the little list I gave you a couple pages back, so if you just want to continue from there, I'd really appreciate it ^^ 

Thanks!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I prepped 2 Duu's posts.. I'll do the rest during this week, which should be a bit less busy than this one ^^".
Campy <3 !
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="181620" data-time="1415551360">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="181602" data-time="1415469240">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I'll translate everything. If you don't have time to prep everything, that's fine, just do what you can. You can start from the most recent entry since she hasn't been prepped in about a month. I'm anticipating her to stop blogging or have a significant drop in the number of blogs after she graduates. 

</div>
</blockquote>

Alright I'm going to start tomorrow then  :thumbsup:
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

[quote="Lurkette"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="181620" data-time="1415551360">
<div>

<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Just a heads up for whoever who will really take on Sayumi, the emoticons that she used has been categorized under the .gif category. You can just type 'Sayu' in the .gif and wait for all of them to load up and just pick the correct one. She uses the same array of emoticons so, it's not that hard to spot after some time~ If it's not in the Sayu, you might have missed so just search by the .gif's number. ^^
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Sorry about the AWOL recently, the halloween events and party started it all and then a family trip to Fukushima this weekend... Tomorrow I'll be back into my proper routine!!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

[quote="MisaChii"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lurkette" data-cid="181622" data-time="1415558592">
<div>

<div>

<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

</div>
</blockquote>

Just a heads up for whoever who will really take on Sayumi, the emoticons that she used has been categorized under the .gif category. You can just type 'Sayu' in the .gif and wait for all of them to load up and just pick the correct one. She uses the same array of emoticons so, it's not that hard to spot after some time~ If it's not in the Sayu, you might have missed so just search by the .gif's number. ^^

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks a lot! That will be very useful for sure.

Lurkette, I didn't know what to write for her drafts so just search for "Sayu". I prepped from the most interesting looking post on. I hope that's not too much at once (4 posts). I didn't know Sayu was such a blog monster. The first two were incredibly long  :hahaha: I had time today, but don't expect me to always prep all of the posts  :joyful:
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

:thumbsup: Don't worry about prepping everything if you can't find the time, but don't worry too much about overwhelming me, either. I'd personally prefer you get everything of Nyon's than of Sayu's, in any case.