Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by JPope »

<div>It sounds like they're gonna let her participate on some level, but not necessarily at full speed. It's also apparent that everyone is well aware of the danger involved, and are taking what precautions they can to minimize the risk.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>From Sato's perspective, I get it. It's true that she could re-injur her back during the normal course of her daily life, and the longer she's away from the group, the less likely she is to ever return. Might as well jump back in now. Better to go out aggravating the injury performing than to slowly become forgotten and inconsequential while resting.</div>
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);"> Morning Musume。'17 Worldwide Handshake Event in Taipei decided!
<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">【Schedule】 Friday 10th March 2017 (Taipei local time 7PM)

【Place】 Amba Taipei Ximending 西門町武昌誠品外廣場 (Taiwan, Taipei City, Wanhua District, Section 2, Wuchang St, 77號)

【Members participating】 Ayumi Ishida, Sakura Oda, Miki Nonaka, Kaga Kaede, Reina Yokoyama (there might be an update of the members who participate)
【How to participate】 Inside the Taipei Version of the single "BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy" (sold and distributed by Forward Music Co., Ltd.) a handshake event ticket is present. Come with this handshake event ticket at the place of the event between 6PM and 7:30PM and you will receive a numbered ticket to participate at the handshake.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(29,33,41);">Copied from their FB page.... Lucky Asia always getting all the H!P girls, lol... Though I guess C-ute's an exception so far this year.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's an interesting interpretation of worldwide.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

http://gekijyo.net/Gekipro/stage/2017/03/post-56.html

Engeki Joshibu stage play "Pharaoh no Haka" (ファラオの墓, The Pharaoh's Tomb) starring Morning Musume. '17 and Kenshuusei, starts 6/2~6/11 at Ikebukuro Sunshine Theater. There will be double cast roles. Based on author Keiko Takeyami's original manga published in the 1970's.

from Mr. A via jplop
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Man, plays seem to be more popular than ever before in the H!P fandom.... They're constantly doing one, especially w/ MM, Kobushi and Tsubaki. 

Personally, I would be kind of irritated. I auditioned to be an idol, not a stage actress. In this respect, I feel Angerme and Ju=Ju are superior groups.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="205619" data-time="1488344025">
That's an interesting interpretation of worldwide.</blockquote>

Either that or it makes me hope for other places to be announced.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="205623" data-time="1488354774">
Man, plays seem to be more popular than ever before in the H!P fandom.... They're constantly doing one, especially w/ MM, Kobushi and Tsubaki.

Personally, I would be kind of irritated. I auditioned to be an idol, not a stage actress. In this respect, I feel Angerme and Ju=Ju are superior groups.</blockquote>
I believe their agency has a contract with Engeki like they did with the company who did the stuff before and including Warera Jeanne. They probably have another with them, they don't ever do plays with anyone else.

Angerme hasn't had one every year but they've still participated in several.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

So they have another excuse not to release the next single until fall or early winter. Great.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It probably wouldn't have happened before then regardless, considering how releases are these days lol.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I've come to understand H!P when it comes to their singles. The release schedule falls within the H!P concert schedule. They either release something before it, during it or after it, in which case they will perform it. 

Or unless your Juice=Juice and you just have a mountain of songs because no one in the company knows what the hell to do with you or which direction to take you.  
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So they released the goods for ANGERME's spring tour starting this weekend and Maho doesn't have any...I can only wonder if she's going to be out longer than expected (or leaving), plus I have a feeling that a new single will be announced (they're due for one)
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="205647" data-time="1488470664">So they released the goods for ANGERME's spring tour starting this weekend and Maho doesn't have any...I can only wonder if she's going to be out longer than expected (or leaving), plus I have a feeling that a new single will be announced (they're due for one)</blockquote>
I saw that last night and thought the same thing. Poor thing Maho, I just hope she doesn't leave...
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="AquaChan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="205647" data-time="1488470664">
So they released the goods for ANGERME's spring tour starting this weekend and Maho doesn't have any...I can only wonder if she's going to be out longer than expected (or leaving), plus I have a feeling that a new single will be announced (they're due for one)
</blockquote>

I saw that last night and thought the same thing. Poor thing Maho, I just hope she doesn't leave...

[/quote]

I have a bad feeling about this as well. I really hope she doesn't end up leaving since she is one of my favorite members.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I find it a little surprising they still didn't keep her goods on the tour merch... That makes me nervous.

They should at least still be open to money from her fans and the ability to have people still feel like they're supporting her by buying her goods. Even Maa-chan still had photos and stuff...

Do you have the link for me to follow to the goods? :)
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Here you go!

At first I thought "huh the colours look weird", then I realized green was missing... :(
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Thanks!!

Yeah, that's odd that they didn't include her pictures... I can see maybe not her goods like wristbands or whatever, but for not even photos.....
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Or unless your Juice=Juice and you just have a mountain of songs because no one in the company knows what the hell to do with you or which direction to take you.  
[/quote]

J=J is the Maki Goto of H!P groups in this respect.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="205654" data-time="1488498918">
Thanks!!

Yeah, that's odd that they didn't include her pictures... I can see maybe not her goods like wristbands or whatever, but for not even photos.....</blockquote>

Isn't it better to let her have a complete break instead of calling her in to take some photos for a quick buck?
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="205656" data-time="1488507021"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="205654" data-time="1488498918">
Thanks!!

Yeah, that's odd that they didn't include her pictures... I can see maybe not her goods like wristbands or whatever, but for not even photos.....</blockquote>
Isn't it better to let her have a complete break instead of calling her in to take some photos for a quick buck?</blockquote>
Yeah, she is on a hiatus more or less... she's not participating in the tour. It's the same as Masaki not having photos for the latest single, more or less
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Funny enough they actually posted some news

Update on Aikawa Maho : staff says she is still inactive due to medical treatment and will miss the upcoming Angerme live or concerts. They will continue to talk with her doctor and family and provide another report again about the progress of her health. They apologize for the worrying and inconvenience.

3/5~4/1 "Angerme Live tour 2017 Spring ~Rin~"

3/25~26 "Hello! Project Hina Festival 2017"

4/9~5/7 "Angerme Concert Tour 2017 Spring"

5/15 "Angerme Concert Tour 2017 Spring @ Nippon Budokan"

<a class="" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/6543/" ... s/6543/</a>

from Mr. A of jplop
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm glad they said something, although it's sad she's missing their hall tour. It's a big deal for them.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Setlist for the Rin part of Angerme's tour:

1. Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2. Umaku Ienai
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3. Itoshima Distance
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MC
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5. Gashinshoutan
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">6. Choto Mate Kudasai!
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Solo Medley
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">7. Egao (Wada)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">8. Tanpopo (Sasaki)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">9. Kiss me Aishiteru (Kasahara)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">10. Uwasa no SEXY GUY (Takeuchi)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Solo Medley (cont.)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11. Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de (Kamikokuryo)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12. Yokohama Shinkirou (Murota)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13. Boyfriend (Nakanishi)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14. Our Songs (Katsuta)
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16. Koi ni Booing Buu!
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">17. Dondengaeshi
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">18. Uchouten LOVE
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">ENCORE
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">19. Ai no Tame Kyou Made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashite Kita Ningen
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">20. Suki-chan
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Very good for them they all had a solo corner.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

It seems UFP deleted Masaki's blog posts from February 17th-onwards. Not quite sure why. It seems divided half between a mistake and half think it's bad news.

I don't know what you'd be doing with almost a month worth of blog posts selected that you could "accidentally" delete them anyway, buuuuut. At least the Morning Misoshiro MV delete I can somewhat understand.... It's one button on a page. If you happen to be editing and delete a video, that's one thing.

But numerous blog posts? Again, what would you even be doing having those selected in the first place??

For reference, her return was announced on Feb 24th.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Huh. That's weird. I mean just because she's written that she wants to come back doesn't mean the posts are stupid, outdated or bad in any way - if Masaki comes back

So yeah, either UFP is really, really stupid - I wouldn't be surprised if they were - or it's bad news. Looks even more confusing since her comeback was announced not even two weeks ago and the concert ticket has her in the group picture. But honestly, is it even possible to delete so many posts by accident? Or is there any reason behind deleting blog posts for their content? 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

The other thing is like....even if she decided to graduate (or they decided she had to) I still don't think it makes sense to delete....those entries.  This is quite confusing.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I think the only other explanation besides a human doing it is just a possible glitch within Ameba itself? Maybe staff went into the blog to do some maintenance and someone did something Ameba didn't like and it went touchy "time to glitch the fuck out!!!" mode and erased her stuff?

But then again, I know Masaki does have a little bit of a history of making posts and then deleting them, but.... that many....  :ph34r:

It's not like they deleted everything she posted from the start of her hiatus, either... it really is so odd and random that I think it's either a glitch (maybe a backup for the blog got messed up and only deleted her posts?) or a rather inept staff member was trying to do something with her posts and did that instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I wonder if they just wanted to "start anew". Then again, they didn't delete all of her hiatus posts. For now I believe it was just a mistake. Geez, UFP.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Was there anything in those posts that would be considered bad? Like, management didn't catch it till after the fact. A word or a phrase she said maybe?
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

2/17: Short post about valentine's chocolates.
2/18: Masaki made rice for the first time in her life.
2/19: Her mother likes water?
2/20: She says people want more content in her blog posts. lol.
2/21: Masaki usually walks for 15 minutes, today she walked for over an hour and treats herself to some chocolate.
2/22: Masaki forgot what day it was and ate motsunabe.
2/23: She got her test results or something? And drank something with tapioka, posted selfies.
2/24: Announcement that she'll take part in the rehearsals.
2/26: Phone call with Riho.
2/27: Dance lesson, made nan and curry with sisters.
2/28: Masaki went shopping and saw two angel-like statues.
3/2: Dance lesson, she's happy to see the other members. Also wants to be called Maa-chan, even though she calls herself Masa (?). 
3/3: Hina matsuri, talks about her sisters and hopes they grow up quickly. 

If anything, it feels like her posts are too irrelevant for idol stuff haha. Maybe she talks too much about her family? And one picture of the angel statue had a non-censored face on it.
Last edited by DonJuan on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.