Guardians 4 - School Days PV

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Zounder
Juice=Juice

Guardians 4 - School Days PV

Post by Zounder »

H!O

Dohhh UP!

The marching drumbeat sounds like one of the pre-programmed rhythms on an old keyboard. Not that it sounds all that bad. Pretty catchy, though I don't enjoy it as much as Omakase! Guardian.

The video seems to have been made with a little more effort than Omakase!'s PV. I still haven't seen all of it yet because my current internet connection is that slow.
Last edited by Zounder on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tallgeese
Juice=Juice

Re: Guardians 4 - School Days PV

Post by Tallgeese »

I like it better than Omakase. It's less sing-songy, if that makes any sense. I like the PV and the dance, and anything that has Nakky in it I like.
alita87
Juice=Juice

Post by alita87 »

So far I like their first song first (or rather I like the Shugo Chara Egg version ) better but this new PV kicks ass. There's a good blend of anime and group footage, a fun dance, and a playful romp through a setting similar to the one in the anime. Less reliance on green screen is also a nice change. The song will probably grow on me as I hear it as the opening every week.

SC musical kicked ass by the way ^^
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

Damnit. Even with Risako being her pretty pretty self, I just don't find myself excited over this group. Maybe I keep thinking like it "takes away" from Buono, which is the best damn thing to happen to H!P in a while.

I like these anime tie-ins though - will they do more? I started watching Shugo Chara and, though it isn't the most unique show, it is fun to keep on while I do stuff around the house. The PV is also fun to watch because of this. I probably wouldn't listen to this song otherwise though.
BeForJess
Juice=Juice

Post by BeForJess »

The PV is better than the PV for Omakase Gu-ardian, but the song just sucks.... Can't get into it at all, even though all of them sound pretty good in it. Maybe I will like the Shugo Chara Egg version better (Yuuka + Kanon = <3) but I don't know, because it's not the voices I hate, it's just the song. Blech.

Aika's getting really cute though. Her face is so sweet I just want to pinch her cheeks!